Chapter-9

Fuck. Jordan punched the wall with force making a small crack on it. He shook the hurt away. But the pain between his legs wasn’t dulling anytime soon. He could literally poke hole through wall with his dick. He knew she was around the exact moment she entered his room. Every hair on his body stood stood up, his wolf perked up his nose smelling the air and moaning at the sweet smell.

He would never forget the exact moment he realised what big fucking misunderstanding he had been living all this time. When he walked outside Rikti Packhouse mourning the loss of his mate all the while his wolf whined to touch Zia like a traitor he was. He knew exactly what was happening. Everything made sense now.

The first time he met Mia in the restaurant he had felt something similar, she must have been present there. Jordan had never felt anything quite similar in the successive meetings. Although there was a tug but it was all because of the similar genes she shared with her twin sister.

Jordan could tell my one hundred percent certainty Zia was his mate not Mia. God, had been cruel to his and gave his the woman who he had nothing in common with. He was so angry with himself, and his body which didn’t understand the simple logic he didn’t like her. She might have looked similar to her sister but she was nothing like her.

What pissed him off more was Zia’s silence. She had to  know she was his mate yet she chose to remain quiet. What kind of werewolf let their mate be with someone else. She was willing to let him spend his whole life with a woman who wasn't his mate. How could she do that to her sister or him? He had seen first what living with a woman who is not your mate does to you. Rosa was a living example of his. His father wasn’t her mate, his mate was Jordan’s biological mother. He did not want to be in the same situation.

He ignored the insistant member between his leg. He would not go near her. She wanted denial, he would give her denial. Rejecting a mate was an extreme measure and he would take it. Even though every cell of his body forced him to acknowledge her, to hug her, to kiss her, to mark her creamy skin. He could not though. He would not go through the pain of heartbreak when he already knew she didn’t want him.

Maybe she had some other boyfriend back at her packhouse. There couldn't be any other reason for her to want to go back to that hell hole. Although, now she seemed more than happy with Rick.

God, he wanted to decapitate every fucker who came an inch near her. The men in the pack seemed to flock around her like a bee to honey. He never had to shown so much self restraint in his life, he thought he was cool minded, logical man. Apparently, the yearning of a mate makes you mental. He could sympathise with his brother who was to keep his hands away from his mate until her parents gave him approval.

His wolf had been a mess. Jordan always prided himself for a calm wolf but ever since Zia the punk literally wanted to tear out of him and run to Zia's wolf. Jordan had to make routine of running every single night to tire his wolf so he would quit his banters.

He looked down and his erection wasn’t going anywhere. The remenasant of her smell still lingered in the air like a painful reminder of the lie that has been his life.

He was ashamed of the things he had done. He eyed the drawer where he had put Zia's tattered t-shirt she wore on the day she moved in with his pack. She had forgotten the t-shirt on the washer which Jordan had shamelessly stolen.

He couldn't believe he had lowered his standards to sniffing a female's t-shirt while masturbating. But he had. He had done it twice already. The intensity of the orgasm dulled all his previous sexual experience. He was sick bastard and he didn't deserve Mia, or any other female for that matter.