XXVII

"So you tryna watch a movie or what" Chris said side eyeing me waiting on my response

"You know it" I said smiling

"Alright whatchu tryna watch?" He asked

"The typical Drumline: A new beat" He added laughing

"Duhhhhh" I Said laughing

"I'm so damn tired of watching this movie" Chris said chuckling clicking on the movie on Netflix

"Oh well" I said getting comfortable in his bed

He shook his head while walking to the light switch turning it off.

He climbed in the bed and sat next to me as my favorite movie began

3o minutes into the movie I looked over and Chris was knocked out sleep. I shook my head laughing I paused the movie and pulled the cover on him since he was already laying down by now. I kissed his cheek and climbed in August's bed knowing he wouldn't mind. I took off my sweatshirt revealing my tank top. I laid down pressing play on the movie.

I seem to finish the whole movie before my eyes got really heavy and I became sleepy. I double clicked the tv turning it off and closed my eyes.

Next Morning

As the bright sunlight shined through the blinds my eyes fluttered open. Chris was still sleep so I got up and decided to go back to my dorm.

I walked to his bed and patted him trying to wake him up

"Chris"
"Chris"
"Chris I'm about to go I'll text you later ok" I said seeing his eyes open

"Alright" he simply said before going back to sleep

I walked out this dorm room making sure to lock his door. I walked out the boys building and hopped in my car driving back over to the girls dorm.

Before getting out the car I got a text from Yazz saying he wanted to take me out to lunch.

I responded "Alright Addy?" quickly before getting out the car. I walked to my floor and opened my room door and like I thought, August had slept here.

Since they were still sleep I grabbed some clothes and went into the bathroom to take a shower. Fast forwarding a little bit I was now slipping on my two piece set, something kinda casual.

I looked in the full body mirror that was in the bathroom and was pleased with my outfit for the day.