III

Chris 

Waking up the only thing that ran through my head was Dani. Ya boy had never been hooked on one person but Dani just did something to me and I was only around her for a few hours. I wouldn't consider myself a "hoe" or "fuck boy" I just like my variety of women. Na' don't think I'm out here fucking every female because I'm not. I kind of limit myself, knowing girls nowadays you fuck around with the wrong one and you catch some shit.

But with her I was willing to give it all up. The way she looked at me, the way she smiled, the way she smelled, everything about her was perfect in a way.

Opening Snapchat she had posted 5 mins ago I quickly tapped on it. She was in her room in a Calvin Klein bralette singing to Drakes Fire & Desire.

I slid up and decided to snap her.

"😍😍Now you know you all mines.. you can't be exposing what's mine on snap.. they can't see all that😏"

After it said "snap sent" I closed the app and decided to get up and get dressed. As I ran my shower water August texted me.

Reading the text he asked if I wanted to chill at his place and go to the mall later. Being that I didn't have nothing to do I took him up on that offer. I hopped in the shower and did all my hygiene things before getting out. I washed my face and brushed my teeth before getting dressed. I slipped on some jeans with my beige bape shirt and my black bomber jacket. Putting on my beige timbs i grabbed my phone seeing Dani texted me back.

"Who said I was all yours?😏"

I looked at the text and laughed

"Baby girl you know what it is"

Sending the message I locked my phone and grabbed my charger leaving out my room. Walking into Ree room she was already dressed.

"Dani texted you or sum' "I asked

"Yep" She simply said

"Alright you riding with me" I asked

"Yeah why not" She said grabbing her stuff

***

"Open the door foo" I said knocking on the door

"Wassup Nigga" Aug said

"Wassup" I said

"Coolin" He said

"Wassup Ree"

"Hey Aug" She said

We walked upstairs before speaking to Ms. Sheila. Making it to Dani room I opened the door and she was laying on her stomach on her phone. Being that she was faced the opposite way from the door she didn't even know I came in. I walked over to her bed and plopped down on top of her putting all my weight on her.

She looked over her shoulder and saw it was me

"Chris get off meeee" She whined

"Nope" I said

"Chrissssss" She whined

"What's the magic wordddd" I dragged being childish as hell