XXVI

Back To School

Turning off my alarm I️ rolled over pushing my covers off my warm body. I️ slid on my socks getting out the bed going into the bathroom. On my way to the bathroom I️ made sure to not wake Ivoree. Turning on the shower I️ closed the door and began to wash my face. I️ brushed my teeth and moisturized my face before getting into the shower washing my body.

Grabbing my towel I️ stepped out and opened the door to let out some steam. Once the steam was no longer on the mirror I️ closed the door and began to get dressed. Today I️ wasn't really feeling a makeup look so I️ just took out my flexi rods and combed through my hair a little. My outfit was a comfy but cute look. Going back into the room it was now 10:10 and my class was for 10:45. Ivoree's Class was for 11 so I️ woke her up before leaving. I️ hopped in my car and drove to Starbucks to get my morning iced caramel latte.

After paying I️ grabbed my drink and sped to Chic fil a to get a breakfast sandwich. Making it back on campus it was around 10:30 so I️ had a little time to eat. After eating my breakfast quickly I️ hopped out and grabbed my drink, bag and laptop going to my class.

4 hours Later

Getting out of my two classes I️ was done for the day. I️ walked to my car driving to my dorm. Grabbing my trash I️ threw it in a nearby trash can and went up to my room.

I️ changed into my gym clothes and grabbed a bottle of water walking to the gym. On my way there Chris stopped me.

"Wassup where you about to go" He asked

"The gym" I️ Said

"Oh well I️ gotta talk to you so could you maybe come by later once you done" He Said

"Alright" I️ said walking off

Chris POV

I️ have been thinking and I'm going to listen to what Ivoree told me and imma just chill and give her a break. But I️ still want to be close to her so imma talk to her about being friends or even best friends so we can work our way up to what we use to be.. if we can.

Dani POV

I️ had just got out the gym and I️ was now going home to shower and change.

"Yo Dani" I️ heard someone yell before hearing footsteps slowly approaching

I️ turned around and it was Yazz.

"Hey Yazz" I️ said chuckling shaking my head

"Wassup" He smiled

"Look let me get your number.. I️ been thinking and I️ wanna take you out" He Said

 I️ been thinking and I️ wanna take you out" He Said