#1 Special oneshot! ♪

Start from the beginning

"I guess we could allow that" iida said

Tina screamed of happiness and was basically dancing of happiness.

"Oof thanx iida" you said sweat dropping

"So what's everyone's quirks?!" Tina said.
Everyone made a small circle around Tina and Tina sat on (y/n) desk.

"Here let me show you!" Uraraka said. Uraraka tapped Tina's shoulder and started to float

"WOAH!!!! AMAZING" Tina said, when Uraraka made Tina stop floating, Tina fell into kirishima's arms.
Tina was a giggling mess and she found that really fun.

Kirishima placed her back on the desk and showed off his quirk.

"Wowow you like a rock!!" Tina said giggling while touching Kirishima's hand.

Everyone showed if they quirks to little Tina and she was fully amazed. She also showed off her quirk making some leaves and steams. Everyone was in awe as she enjoyed and was grateful about her quirk and she says it's a peaceful quirk she could ever had

Tina then saw Bakugou and she flushed red.

"Haaaah?" Bakugou said as he was confused. He didn't wanna snap at Tina as she looked really sensitive. He turned away and not wanted to admit he also fell for Tina's cuteness.

Tina got off the desk and went up to you and started whispering into your ear.

Your eyes widened in shock and you started to giggle. You then whispered back to her and she gasped and agreed  to a plan you gave her and went back to the desk using her quirk to make something.

"Ribbit what happen??" Tsyu said as she asked you.

"Aha Tina has a tinnnnny little crush on Mr Bakugou" you said smiling

"Whaaa?!!!" The whole class said together
Everyone then turned back to where Tina was sitting and watching her make something for Bakugou.

Tina was using her quirk to make a flower. It was a small white daisy she made. She then got off her desk and went to Bakugou.

Everyone still shocked what she saw in Bakugou was a mystery.. like there was Todoroki or Midoriya she could have fell for bit of all people she chose Bakugou. Everyone just sweat dropped and waited to see what happens next.

Meanwhile on Bakugou's side he was looking away as told as he thought Tina was very cute when her cheeks went red but not wanted to admit that he had a softie side with children.

When he felt someone tap the side of him he turned his head to see Tina with her hands behind her. Bakugou trying not to snap was very difficult.

"What do you want you little shit?" He said looking at her. Everyone mentally screaming he said little shit.

"H-here!" Tina said giving him the flower.
Bakugou was at shocked at first but then sighed and got up from his seat and bent down to her level.
He took the flower and put it behind Tina's ear.

"There you look even more pretty" Bakugou said smirking at Tina.

'Bakugou is good and kind with kids?!!!!' Everyone mentally screamed.

Tina blushed and nodded. Bakugou being a little to bold have her a small kiss on her tiny cheek.Tina freaking out in the inside went red and ran to you.

"(Y/N)!!!! LOOK I HAVE A BOYFRIEND NOW!!!" Tina said jumping up and down.

"WHAAAAAAAAAAT" everyone said

"Woah woah Tina your a little bit toooooo young to date him or in general" you said sweat dropping.

"I don't mind" Bakugou said bluntly

"SEE!!!!" Tina said and she run to Bakugou and doing pick me up gestures. Bakugou picked her up and Tina looked at you with that smile that can save anyone.

You sighed and just agreed and Bakugou was also paying along.

The day went off normal and you kept explaining to teachers why she had to come and also teachers crying over Tina how cute she was. Tina was a lot getting along with Bakugou and he was her 'boyfriend'. Bakugou still swearing but still being nice to her was honestly a sight to see.

Tina also showing off her quirk as everyone was also impress how she can control her nature quirk quiet well.

The day came to end when everyone said they goodbyes
"Bye Tina we will have more
Girl talks!" Minds said waving

"I'll also lend you my hero book Tina!" Midoriya said while giving his signature smile.

"Bye Tina come back and we can train more with our quirks!" Kirishima said ruffling Tina's hair.
Then it came to Bakugou .. Tina was a little sad that she had to say bye

"Hey now don't worry we can always hang out" Bakugou said giving her a hug. Tina gladly hugged back and she was truly in love 😂😂

Everyone else said they goodbyes and it was just you and Tina

"Did you enjoy today?" You said taking Tina's hand and walking out of the school grounds
"Yes!!! It was amazing and how everyone uses they quirks!"
Tina said skipping to keep up with your speed.
"And how about bakugouuuu~" you said with a teasing voice
Tina got a little embarrassed but wiped it off
"His so cool! Although this quirk is fire and all but his rly awesome!" Tina said and went on talking about Bakugou and the others.

You were tired but happy to see your little sister had a good day.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Hoped you enjoyed this oneshot!
IM ALSO SORRY THAT BAKUGOU WAS SO OCC BUT GIVE ME A BREAK HNNNGH
I'll see y'all in the next story!