Dedications #4

Eeehhh!!!
I'm so sorry that I didn't do dedications yesterday!!!
I was super sick and my brain was all foggy, so I kind of forgot xD
WHY DIDN'T SOMEONE REMIND ME?!
Okay, I need someone to remind me every Saturday that I'm late in updating because I'm not the best memorizer in the world xD

Okay, so I've chosen some pretty good books that I got into over this past week.
And the winner of this week's dedications are.....

1st Place
♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤

sandydragon1 - Beastly Little Boy
> This was one of the first stories I read on Wattpad, and let me tell you, it was definitely worth reading! It's about a young boy who turns into a bear because he's haunted by the spirit of a bear cub, and he has to learn to survive in the wild. I promise you, it is DEFINITELY worth reading!!
♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤

2nd Place
♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧

BladesOfCourage - Crystal Corde
> This book is about a young girl who is part of magic royal family and has no idea. The adventures are super interesting, and it has a good amount of humour in it (I've picked a lot of Harry Potter references I liked xD)
♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧

3rd Place
◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

Violasime - Lost Flame
> Honestly, I dig foreign people xD This one is about a Muslim girl who goes to the U.S. because she didn't like her current country. School is a breeze for her, but the boys are another story..~
◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

And that concludes this week's  dedications! So sorry for not updating yesterday, I really do blame my sickness for making me forget! I am slowly getting better, though, so I shouldn't forget again xD

Congratulations to those who won, and to those I haven't gotten to yet, keep writing and keep submitting!
There is a chance for everyone to get dedicated, I promise~

And we've reached an impressive amount (well, impressive for me xD) of reads on this book. 505 reads. That's actually the biggest number I've ever gotten on Wattpad, and it keeps rising! Thank you all for participating!!

I'll see you guys next week!~