Dedications #6

Hello!

It is I, your worst nightmare!

No, I'm just kidding.
.
.
.
I have come with drugs.

I'm joking.

Again.

Sorry that these dedications were late!!
But they are here, nonetheless.

NO ONE PARTICIPATED IN MY GAME LAST WEEK, SO I CAN'T PASS PRESENTS OUT THIS CHAPTER.
If ya want presents, you must play mah game xD

Well anyways, without further adieu, let's get into this weeks dedications!
And the winners are...

1st Place
♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤

JoyceWords_23 - Sex Therapy> Okay, honestly, this book has more humor than

> Okay, honestly, this book has more humor than... ya know... sexual stuff xD I honestly really liked this book for the amount of times it made me laugh, yet cringe really hard at the same time. It's super crazy, but it is so damned lovable at the same time.
♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤

2nd Place
♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧

Aromei - That One Promise (Vampire Knight x Reader Insert)> One of the reasons I put this in here was because it was more of a well descriptive story than a roleplay (as I had thought it to be)

> One of the reasons I put this in here was because it was more of a well descriptive story than a roleplay (as I had thought it to be). Think of a story, but the main character is you. It has an awesome story line that I love, a lot of action, and also some life lessons, such as never taking granted those small things in your childhood, cherish your family, and obey your dang parents!! They make rules for reasons!!
♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧

3rd Place
◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

Ayshatou__ - Down Hearted
> This book actually hit a few nerves for me since I was going through some similar situations whilst reading it. I did laugh a good amount (and I made a few sassy comments here and there, which most I got chastised for xD), and the story really was cute. It is relatable with the character's issues to trust in love, which a lot of us have.
◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

And that concludes this week's dedications!!
Congratulations to those who have won!!
And if you didn't win, don't get discouraged!
Remember to keep writing and submitting your stories!
I promise you that you will one day make a dedications.

And this club is SO CLOSE to 1k reads, and that makes me super excited. I have never EVER gotten this far in Wattpad before (my biggest accomplishment on my last account was 300 reads on a Minecraft story xDD). It really makes me feel great to be getting a lot of people's attention and that I am really helping people.

And please!
I have an announcement to make!
I believe that one day (possibly next year in the winter), I will do an awards.

I have enough people helping in this club to judge and stuff like that, and many people really want their stories out!!

So, if you believe that I should host an awards, go into the comments and say "YEA!!" ------------>

If you don't think I should, go in the comments and say, "Bruh, stfu, you suck." ------------>

Thanks for reading and participating in this club!
Come back next week for more dedications!!!
In the meantime, have more drugs.

Thanks for reading and participating in this club!Come back next week for more dedications!!!In the meantime, have more drugs

I'm joking, don't do drugs.
Stay in school, avoid cancer, read books, and eat healthy before we become a plagued nation xDD
(I actually really hope Wattpad won't disable my account for psuedo-promoting drugs xD)