Bad News...

Okay.

I'm so freaking heart-broken.

A few moments ago, I was just adding a new part to the Snowflake Awards.

Apparently, adding that new part screwed up the story BIG TIME.

And servers on Wattpad decided to vanquish the awards altogether.

So it's gone.

Like.

THE WHOLE THING IS GONE.

I kept track of all entries and all that good stuff on the book itself, so I cannot remember who entered and who volunteered.

I don't know what to do, guys!

There were about 30 entries or so, and that would mean tracking down 30 different people on Wattpad, but I don't remember who those people are.

You guys think those same 30 people would come back and re-enter their stories?

I don't know, this is really obnoxious that two months of hard work just got deleted out of nowhere.

I'm really sorry to those of you who were looking forward to the awards as well as me.

We might need to push things back because of this mishap.

If anyone out there has advice on how to handle this, would be very appreciated because now I'm scared it's gonna get deleted again if I try to redo it.

Or if those people don't come back, we won't have enough entries to continue.

Or because we're pushing things back, it would go into Spring. Winter Awards in Spring??? Doesn't make sense.

Again, I am super sorry that this happened, guys. Please do forgive me that I somehow made this happen, even though I'm completely oblivious as to how....