Dedications #8

Ai!!
I am so sorry that I did not do dedications yesterday.
I did so many things that it totally just slipped my mind xD
I'M TELLING YOU, I NEED A SPECIAL PERSON TO REMIND ME ABOUT THIS STUFF.

But, nonetheless, I still have chosen three great books for this week's!
And here they are!

1st Place
♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤

Liah_soofiinnee - SADisfaction 》Poetry《>I really liked this one because it was a collection of original poems that showed background as well as story

》Poetry《
>I really liked this one because it was a collection of original poems that showed background as well as story. It was very relatable, and the feeling behind it can be absorbed - it is very well written and does a great job on preaching certain topics.

♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤

2nd Place
♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧

candy_choco -  Crescent》Werewolf《>Instead of being the stereotypical werewolf-during-full-moon or werewolf-at-midnight type of story, this works around elements and different types of wolves

candy_chocoCrescent
》Werewolf《
>Instead of being the stereotypical werewolf-during-full-moon or werewolf-at-midnight type of story, this works around elements and different types of wolves. This is far from stereotypical, and is in fact very original. I really dig this one!
♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧

3rd Place
◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

_PastelBitch_ - Snowflake》Fanfiction《>Now, I am not too familiar with Percy Jackson and all that, but this book honestly makes me want to watch the series (or even read the books

》Fanfiction《
>Now, I am not too familiar with Percy Jackson and all that, but this book honestly makes me want to watch the series (or even read the books... I mean, this is Wattpad xD). It touches up on some disorders that I'm sure many people have, and shows us how it is dealt with. I personally like the style of the writing and the emotions that it conveys.
◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

And that concludes this week's dedications! Congratulations on all three of you who have been chosen. Your books have definitely stood out to me, and you deserve this!

Remember, don't be upset if you haven't made it to dedications yet. Just continue writing, and continue submitting. There is always room for improvement, and there is always a great chance to be chosen!

☆ ~ Update! ~ ☆

The awards are coming along nicely! I have a good amount of judges, and also a good amount that speak another language. My list continues to grow, and I am happy that you guys are so willing to help out. I promise that if this keeps up, the awards will be a great success!!

To be honest, I am so excited for the awards to start. Whenever I am updating the draft (yes, I have a draft with 6 chapters {already} ready to be publushed) I am so tempted to press the 'publish' button. I'm so ready to do it!!

Unfortunately, we must wait until New Years to really organize everything. Bummer, right?

Oh, well. Don't worry, the wait will definitely be worth it!

With that said, I hope that you all had a safe and fun Thanksgiving. I was planning to make an update, but I just got so busy with cooking and all that...

Oh, well!

As long as everyone had a great Thanksgiving.

BUT WHO'S READY FOR CHRISTMAS?!

꧁༺ ༒ ༻꧂

       ☆
     /\
          /  ∵\
    人_人_人
    / ∴∵∴ \
   人 _人_人_人
  / ∴∵∴∵  \
 (_人_人_人_人_)
           凵

  ∩ ∩   / ̄'>O
  い_cノ (ニニニ)
 c/・ ・っ  (*^д^*)
 ("●"  ) ___とと )
  ヽ  ⌒、 |二二二|
  しし-し ┻━┻

Y'all, I'm ready for the 1st semester of school to be over so I can do some serious updates on Wattpad and all that.

Also, a great thing has happened.
This book has reached up to over 900 READS!!

HOW GREAT IS THAT?!

We are so close to hitting 1k, and when we do, we are going to have a celebration!!

I have never had more than 300 reads on a book before, so nearly 1k makes me excited, especially since this is a club. A lot of people are really getting put out there, and we are very happy that that is happening.

Thank you all so much for participating, and thank you for always checking up on these updates! It means a lot that people keep coming back for more~

With that said, have a great rest of your week, everybody.

We have the right to write!!
(Honestly, just trying to come up with a slogan... XD)