Dedications #7

Hello, hello, and welcome to this week's dedications!!

I am proud to say that over the past week, I have read some auspicious stories that truly deserve to be recognized!

But unfortunately, I can only choose three ;(

So without further adieu, let us see who our winners are!

1st Place
♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤

Violasime - Pestilential> This book is about a vampire girl who is blinded by love

> This book is about a vampire girl who is blinded by love. Her love is no longer alive, and it is worse because shortly within the story, she is kidnapped and abused. This was kind of anger-enducing (well, at least for me because I easily rage at book characters xD), but heart-wrenching at the same time.
♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤

2nd Place
♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧

discrete_worries - A Broken Girl's Diary> This is one of those books that are very relatable

> This is one of those books that are very relatable. It is a collection of poems touching up on depression, solitude, and coping with it. Because I was going through somewhat similar stuff while reading this, it hit me pretty hard. I suggest this one be given a try.
♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧

3rd Place
◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

EcstaticRose_ - Fish Can Climb Trees>Despite the funny title, the story is actually touching up on suicide

>Despite the funny title, the story is actually touching up on suicide. Now I know what you're thinking. "Yugana, how does the title relate to suicide??" Well, a wise man named Albert Einstein once said, "Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability toclimb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid." And yes, the cause of such extremities in this book is caused by the feeling of not being wanted and always thought to be stupid or ugly. If you are experiencing some suicidal thoughts  or mass amounts of depression, I suggest reading this short story.
◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

And that concludes this weeks dedications!

Don't be discouraged if you did not win - remember, there is always next week!!

Keep submitting your stories, and keep writing!

☆--URGENT MESSAGE--☆

Okay, so it isn't that urgent, BUT IT DID GET YOUR ATTENTION, AHAHAHA.

Well anyways, if you guys didn't know yet, it has become official that I will be hosting an awards next year. I have racked up the right amount of judges, I have a theme, and I have EVERYTHING set and planned. All I need is for the time to come!

But I am not satisfied yet- there is still room for more judges!!

If you would like to help judge in my awards, then comment "YEEHAW!!" in the inline comment, and I will add you to a steadily growing list. ------->

Now, there will also be special judges as well.

I need people who speak a language other than English. This is because 98% of the awards books that I have come across only take English books, and I felt bad for all those who had books that were in another language.

So far, we have TEN different languages!

- Arabic
- Chinese
- Esperanto
- French
- German
- Hausa
- Malay
- Spanish
- Taglish
- Tamil

If you speak one of these languages, that is alright as well! The more the merrier. We really do want to split the amount of work on the judges.

If you do not speak any of the listed languages above, it would be greatly appreciated if you could PM me which languages you speak. You do not have to, but if you want to help, it would be GREATLY appreciated, as I would love to involve people of different cultures to join!

ALSO.

If there is someone out there who can help make stickers for the winners, please PM me. I will tell you the theme (the theme is secret, only me and the judges know, LOLOLOL), and what type of stickers I am looking for.

There is no limit to the amount of help! The more help I get, the absolute better!!

Thank you all for tuning in to this week's dedications! It is much appreciated always.

Keep writing, keep submitting, and come back next week!

(I'm sorry, I had to, this photo is way too funny xD)