Lucas X Taylor// @Brunette_Blackie

3rd person P.0.V

It was the snow ball of '84, all was well at last. Taylor arrived at the school, waving goodbye to her mom who had driven her. Her best friends from the AV club had arrived previously, they were already starting to dance.

Taylor entered the gym, in her blue dress which fitted nicely and complimented her caramel skin. She looked around the big decorated room spotting her friends, Dustin was slow dancing with Nancy, Will with some girl she didn't recognize, Mike and El were slow dancing as well, Taylor felt a tiny pang in her heart, she so badly wanted to have some one to dance with, specifically one of her besets friends Lucas Sinclair, so spotting him dancing with Max did not help. Taylor sighed and went to sit at a nearby table, removing some hairclips from her sandy brown afro and placing them onto the table in front of her.

But luckily for Taylor, Max spotted her and smiled, whispering into Lucas's ear. Lucas smiled at Max and let go, sauntering over to Taylor.

"Hey bestie!" he said in his most girly voice, getting Taylors attention. She smiled weakly.

"Hey Lucas"

"What's bringing you down?" He asked siting bestie her, noticing the sad look in her eyes.

She shook her head, "Its nothing" she said," I just saw the guy I like dancing with another girl, It sucks" Taylor leaned on her hand.

A small smile appeared on Lucas's face. "Well maybe he was just dancing with his friend" he suggested, Taylor looked at Lucas, "sure, but even the he definitely does not like me" she sighed.

"Well maybe he does" Lucas chirped, Taylor looked up at Lucas, catching on. Smirking she spoke again.

"Then why was he dancing with her instead of me?"

"Maybe he didn't know if you liked him, but if he did, I'm pretty sure he would of asked you"

Taylor smiled wide, "Then why doesn't he just go for it and ask me now?"

"Taylor, you wanna dance?" Lucas asked, offering his hand out to her.

"Yeah" Taylor took his hand and he lead them to the dance floor. Lucas Put his hands around her waist as she put hers around his neck, they started to sway to the music.

Taylor and Lucas went on to become an unseperatable couple, and they lived happily ever after, for now...

________________________________________________________________________________

Thanks for requesting!