Mike X Female!reader//@philomenaheyy

Requested by philomenaheyy Thank you!!

not edited

_______________________________________________________________________________

y/n's p.o.v

Its been a few days since the police found Will , I haven't set foot out of my room since.

When they pulled my twin brother out from the lake, I went numb, I didn't feel anything I just stood there and watched as they put him on a stretcher and into the ambulance.

I didn't say anything as the police drove me home, I didn't say anything as we pulled up to my house and saw the light drain from my mother and brother's eyes, I didn't cry as they pulled me out and hugged me, weeping saying it'd be alright, I was just there.

I sit in my room staring at my wall, plates of untouched food sit on my bedside table with cold tea and dying flowers. Both my older brother and mother have tried to talk to me but I just stared at the wall and counted the number of stains there were,

1, 2, 3, 4, 5-

"Y/n? are you there?, over" my walkie talkie cackled, It was Mike, he tries talking to me every night but I never answer

"Y/n, its me Mike I know you're there" he tried talking to me again but I ignored him

"Y/n, you cant ignore me forever, I know will's still alive my-" I cut him off by turning of my walkie-talkie altogether. I don't want to her about Will, Will is dead and he's never coming back.

-time skip 3 days; the funeral-

It was the day of the funeral, I wore all black, my face held no expression as my family and I walked into the funeral home for the funeral, we sat in the front while Mike and the boys sat in the pews behind us. It was a open casket so we got to see him one last time.

We all had turns going up to him to say good bye, many people just kissed his cheek or touched his head but when it was my turn, I slowly walked up to the casket, I looked down at his paled face, his eyes closed his arms crossed, I slowly reached into my pocket and pulled out a tape of 'The clash' and a crinkled comic book, it was the newest one in the series that he loved, he never got to read it, I placed both items on his chest. I always wondered why people like to have open caskets, they're already dead, they cant hear us, they cant see us, they can talk to us so why must we go up to them and say goodbye? Its useless.

I left straight after that, ignoring the calls from my older brother. I went into the woods and found a huge opening , I just sat there, my arms wrapped around my knees that were pulled up to my chest, my h/c hair gently being blown by the autumn breeze. I sat there for a while alone until I felt someone sit beside me, it was Mike.

He didn't say anything, he just sat there with me, and that was all I needed. I just thought about my brother, recalling childhood memories with my brother, that's all I have left. I felt something fall on my hands I looked down, it was tears, I was crying. I felt a wave of emotion hit me like a ton of bricks, sadness, anger, shock, betrayal, fear, loneliness. I let out a loud cry and buried my face with my hands sobbing into them, Mike was right there, he pulled me to his chest and wrapped his long arms around me, I cried into his shoulder, my tears soaking his white AC/DC band tee-shirt.

We stayed like that until I stopped crying, it was getting dark so he took me back to his house which was the closest. He took me downstairs where there was a girl eating egos, he quickly explained that she was a cousin visiting, she seems nice, I guess, she didn't really talk to me. we he got some pillows from the closet and went to his room

He made himself a little space on the ground and gave me one of his hoodies and sweatpants for pajamas, I went to go change, when I got back Mike was already laying down on his bed. I quietly got on to his bed and moved the pillow so my head was a the foot of the bed, closer to mike.

"goodnight y/n" he tiredly said and closed his eyes, I hummed in response, I closed my eyes to but I didn't fall asleep, for some reason, I couldn't.

I just stared at his face (Edward Cullen style) counting the freckles that painted his face.

"y/n" he muttered opening his eyes, "go to sleep"

I looked down at my hands,

I shook my head, I couldn't

" come here" he said still sleepy he held open his blanket, inviting me to come.

I cautiously walked over to mike not wanting to wake anyone one up. I slipped in and he put his arms around my waist and held me tight, his head in the crook of my neck, I returned the embrace, wrapping my arms around him and quietly whispered the first 2 words I've said in a week,

"Thank you" my voice was still a bit hoarse from crying really hard, he simply kissed my cheek and muttered tiredly,

"anything for you y/n" and with that, we both fell asleep.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

holey cheese, I don't even no how I wrote this, it's like 1am here so I'm just going to wrap it up thanks for reading!