Will X Male!reader

I surprisingly havent done one of theses even though I said I would so leT'S gO

3rd person

Will Byers was not okay (not o-fucking-Kay 😉). H e was throwing up slugs, blacking out and waking up back in the upside down. It was horrifying, the haunting silence and a gooey slime-like substance that lined the whole place. He'd stay huddled in his place and rock himself until the grey world was replaced with the real world, his world. But this time it was different.

As the colourful place he called home slowly started to drift away, the dull, eerie upside down taking its place, he heard something, no, someone. Instead of staying were he was, he walking quietly towards the sound. It lead him to a tiny shack in the woods, it was his.
The sobs were easy to hear now, as he step closer, he accidentally step led on a twig causing a sound. The sons then quickly died down to whimpers.

He carefully pulled the curtain to the side to reveal a boy, and he look like he was Will's age.His head was buried in his hands, his whole body shaking, probably from the cold.

"Are you okay?" . Mystery boy's head shot up revealing his e/c eyes, reddened from crying, his eyes showed a look of terror as the boy coward back into the Corner he was sitting in.

"Hey, I'm not going to hurt you, my name is Will" he put his hands up, showing that he was no harm.
The h/c headed boy stayed quiet, as he slowly looked at Will with curious eyes.

"Y/n" he said softly, shivering. Will automatically took of the sweater was wearing and put around Y/n.

"Why are you here?" Will asked, a far as he knew, it was only him in the upside down.

"I-I don't know" y/n said, "I just woke up here, how are you here?"

"I'm sick" Will said "this place messed me up"

There was a sound outside, causing the two boy to immediately huddle the farest away from the entrance, they were pressed again each other, dead silent but inside, they were screaming bloody murder.

It was then, Will's vision started to fade.

"What's happening?" Y/n said, looking at Will who was fading away. The sound was getting louder.

"I'm waking up"

"What? Please don't leave me!" The boy cried as he held on to Wills hand.

"I'll be back" Will said, holding on tightly to y/n's hand even though he knew that would work

"Promise?"

"I promise" and then his vision went black, and he woke up.
___________________________