Motorbikes and fights

Quickly the weekend from hell was over and it was Monday morning. I woke up and got into my already laid out outfit, as I checked the time I realised it was 8:30.am and I was once again late for school. Frantically I brushed my teeth and my hair before putting my red converse on and climbing onto my cherry red motorbike. As I started the bike my phone buzzed. It made me jump I quickly removed the plastic of my helmet and looked at the notifications.

Arch: where the hell are you.
Betty: are you alive?
Veronica: hellllllllllo
Jughead: hello
Jughead: helllllo
Jughead: wake uppppp
Jughead: you are gunna be late.
Jughead:  Y/N!

I shoved my phone back into my pocket and rode to school. Quickly I ran into school, shoved my helmet and bag into my locker and made my way to class. Mathematics the worst of them all.

"Sorry I'm late" I panted while running and sitting down next to Jughead. I pulled my books out and tried to catch up with my work.

*time skip to lunch time in the cafeteria*

"Did you walk all the way here" Archie exclaimed.

"No" I looked at Archie.

"How did you get here then."Jughead looked at me confused while Veronica and Betty turned to look at me.

"I do have a motorbike" I said turning round to look at jughead then back at my sketch book that was out in front of me and started drawing.

"Oh yeah" Jughead sighed

"You should start riding your motorbike again" I said quickly moving my gaze up to Jugheads face.

"Maybe" Jughead smiled. His bike was beautiful, it was old and rusted with dent marks everywhere along with a black helmet and a poorly drawn crown. The motorbike was his dads but as he got older FP finally got a better bike. Every mark told a story. The vintage look was just so memorising whereas my motorbike was knew only about 2 years old the red was matte and clean. For the rest of lunch I drew motorbikes in my sketch book while the others spoke. They always interested me. When me and Jughead first got our licenses we drove around for hours until my mother got in her accident of course.

"Earth to y/n" Veronica waved her hand in front of my face.

"What. Yeah. Huh" I said while looking up

"We have gym" she and Betty grabbed me and pulled me to the girls changing room where we got changed into black boy shorts and a yellow and white tee. I hated the gym clothes so much I felt so exposed in them. We walked out into the gym room and o saw Jughead sitting on the bleachers writing his novel.

"Basketball today ladies" the coach yelled at us. Quickly the game started and everyone was frantically running around suddenly I was knocked to the floor.

"Watch it whore" I looked up to see Cheryl blossom staring down at me as she grabbed the ball a threw it to a team mate.

"Excuse me" I looked up at Cheryl in disgust. Quickly I saw Jughead shoot a look at me from the bleachers.

"Whore. Slut. Scum. Daddy fucker" the last one hit me like a ton of bricks.

"Cheryl!" Veronica exclaimed pulling her away from me. I was fuming.

"Serpent slut" Cheryl yelled from across the room as I looked up and Jughead defiantly heard.

"Cheryl leave it out" Jughead yelled from the bleachers.

"Oh it's not like you are not here to perv on all the in our tight shorts" Cheryl winked at him. I ran up to Cheryl and pushed her to the ground.

"What Cheryl" I smirked

"Get off me weirdo" she said trying to push me off and punching me. Suddenly I swung at her repeatedly. The coach pulled me off and out of the gym. I gave Cheryl a black eye and a busted lip.

"What was that" the coach yelled.

"She pushes me to the edge. Mentally that is" I sighed .

"Get out of my class" she yelled as I picked up my things and stormed out.

A/N

This part was kinda short and shitty but I felt like I needed to update it. More updates coming soon also do you guys want more smut or nah?