Morning after

I jolted up quickly as I heard a loud crash coming from the kitchen. Jughead wasn't beside me anymore. I stood up and put Jugheads t shirt over my practically nude body. I walked slowly out into the kitchen to see Jughead making food, i snaked my arms around him and sat my chin on his shoulder.

"Finally awake?" Jughead said looking at the time. "Last night must have been exhausting for you" he chuckled.

"I guess so" I said quickly while grabbing a plate filled with French toast and syrup before making my way over to the sofa and sitting down. Jughead soon followed behind me and sat next to me while wrapping his arm around me.

"I'm really dreading going to school tomorrow" i sighed and leaned my head on jughead.

"I guess reggie did expose you" Jughead looked down at me.

"Exposed? Reggie destroyed me. I didn't want anyone know that my dad sexually harassed me for years and we all know Cheryl's going to use that against me." I ranted as I stood up.

"Where are you going" Jughead said as he watched me put clothes on.

"For a walk. Jughead. I need to clear my head" I sighed "you can come with me" I said while putting out my hand, quickly Jughead grabbed it and we walked out into the bitter cold morning air.

" I'm sorry about your birthday" I said quickly while shivering.

"It's not your fault anyway I had a good time after it" Jughead said while nudging me and then pulling me in closer to his warm body.

"Yeah" I said while giggling and blushing.

"Hey guys wait up" I heard a familiar voice yell.  I turned around to see Archie on his morning run.

"Hey arch" Jughead said cheerfully

"Archikiens" I said while giving him a hug.

"How are you y/n. You know from yesterday" Archie sighed, still out of breath from running.

"I could be better" I sighed as I grabbed Jugheads warm hand from his pocket

"I gotta run but meet me at pops tonight at 8" he yelled as he started running off. I giggled to myself as Jughead stared at me.

"What" I said to him as I noticed his eyes staring down at me. Quickly he snapped out of his daze.

"Nothing" he huffed. Jughead and I walked around the small town of riverdale for an hour before we headed back to my trailer. I jumped on Jugheads back quickly.

"Warning!" He yelled as he grabbed my legs. I giggled at him.

"Sorry" I said while jokingly pouting and kissing his neck from behind. I felt a smile grow on his face as we slowly started approaching my trailer. He opened the door and sat me down in the sofa and sat next to me. I kicked of my shoes and laid my head in Jugheads lap.

"Wanna watch a movie" I said while flipping through the channels. "Saw is on" I turned and grinned at him.

"Fine" Jughead sighed while playing with my h/c hair. I pulled a blanket over myself while still laying comfortably in Jugheads lap. My eyes slowly started closing and within a matter of minutes I fell asleep.

*time skip*

My eyes slowly fluttered open but my head was banging. I looked up to see Jughead in the same position watching American werewolf for the 3rd time this week. Quickly I sat up and moved myself so I was sitting on Jugheads lap while facing him.

"Oh you are alive" Jughead chuckled while I wrapped my arms around him and embraced him tightly.

"Just about" I groaned

"Why what's wrong" he asked moving me to look him in the eyes.

"I feel like someone hit me over the head with a hammer" I moaned while rubbing my temples. Jughead places his hands on my lower back.

"We should probably cancel with Archie then" he sighed.

"Yeah probably" I said while kissing Jughead in the lips and hugging him once again. Quickly I felt his hands move down as he picked me up and walked over to the kitchen.

"Where we going" I chuckled as I felt his hands move down further to support me.

"Medication" Jughead said to me while looking me in the eyes and kissing my lips quickly. Before I could say anything he had two paracetamols in his hand. I put out my hand as he gave me a glass of water and shoved the pills into my mouth. Jughead places me on my bed carefully and sat next to me as he got his laptop out.

"You are so quiet" I laughed at him while a sharp pain went through my head.

"I guess" Jughead said while texting Archie and. Turning on his laptop.