Night of the disatster

It had been an hour since I got to my trailer.i had my knees to my chest, thinking was helping. I was alone and it's what I needed. No friends, no boyfriends, no one to give me annoying snarky comments. Just me, myself and I. I had about 54 missed calls from Jughead but I didn't want to talk. Suddenly my thoughts were interrupted by a knock on my door and someone walked it. Of course it was Jughead with blood running down a slit in the side of his cheek, it must have been from the fight. I looked up at him and then drifted back into my thoughts. I knew Jughead was talking but it sounded so far away. When I looked up again the whole room was spinning and jughead was right in front of me but I could hardly hear him. I started to panic and hyperventilating. It felt like my lungs were collapsing.

"Y/N" I could just about hear Jughead yell but I couldn't work up the strength to reply. I was so scared. Until suddenly Jughead smashed his lips against mine and slowly the room went back to normal.

"You had a panic attack" Jughead said as he embraced me.

"How did you do that" I said with my eyes wide.

"I found somewhere online that holding your breath stops a panic attack" Jughead chuckled as I leant my head back onto the couch.

"Can I stay here. Please" Jughead looked at me pleadingly as he got his laptop out.

"Whatever" I said while drifting back into my own  thoughts. Shortly after I stood up and walked into my bedroom and got changed. I put in one of jugs tops and black Calvin Klein underwear. I felt Jugheads arms snake around me.

"I wish it was just me and you tonight " he whispered in my ear.

"Today was shit" I replied. Quickly Jughead started kissing my neck. I turnt around to face him and I looked into his green eyes. He smashed his lips Against mine as he picked me up and threw me on the bed. Jughead sucked my neck and gave me hickeys. He lived 'marking' me to show everyone I was his and no one else's.

*SMUT*

Slowly jug's hands starting moving down to my panties and before he could do anything else I took his shirt off and bit my bottom lip. Jughead put his hand into my underwear and started rubbing my clit.

"Wet already" Jughead smirked at me as I let out a quiet moan.

Quickly Jughead inserted two fingers inside of me and curled them. Which made me let if another small groan. He removed his hand and started kissing me again while taking off my top to reveal my bra-less chest. Jughead removed his jeans and boxers and put himself inside me. Slowly he stared moving his hips which made me moan.

"Faster " I said while moaning louder now. Jughead did as I said.

"I'm close" Jughead groaned in my ear. I arched my back and screamed jugs name before finally we both came down from our highs and Jughead placed him self next to me.

*END OF SMUT (passes out holy water)*

I fell asleep that night on jugs  chest as always. It's where I felt safest and although today was a  disaster, tonight was something that made everything better.