Snake

I woke up the next morning to the buzzing of my alarm. I stood up and opened my curtains revealing the moody weather, the rain hit my window making a soothing pita pata sound. I stripped down and got in the shower. As I put my towel on and turned around I saw a familiar face.

"Juggie" I said calmly and nodding at him. Jughead stayed in the door frame of the bathroom and leant against it. He just smiled.

"What" I exclaimed while brushing my teeth. I spat out the toothpaste and wiped my mouth as Jughead walked towards me and practically pined me against the wall.

"Not talking then" I smirked at him. He smashed his lips against mine and deepened the kiss more and more. I felt a smile grow on his face halfway through the kiss and I moved away from his soft lips and wrapped myself around him.

"I love you" he mumbled.

"Love you more" I chuckled and kissed his cheek. I walked into my bedroom while Jughead went into the living room. My heart was still racing from the kiss but quickly I got changed into the outfit he had laid out neatly on the bed. I found it cute how Jughead came to my trailer every morning since we were seven to pick an outfit for me. Our parents when we were around three also ensured we matched every time we saw each other. I walked out into the living room without any makeup on, I couldn't be bothered today I mean who except Jug was I trying to impress. I grabbed two hair bobbles from the side and sat next to Jughead while I put my hair in two French braids.

"How did you sleep" Jughead said trying to break the silence of the room.

"Pretty well considering I only had three and a half hours" I yawned as I finished the last braid.

"No makeup then?" Jughead smirked at me

"Nope" I said bluntly while I laid my head on his shoulder.

"Have you told anyone except Archie, Betty and Veronica about... us?" Jughead said in his calm and soothing voice.

"No... why" I said confused as I watched Jughead get his phone out and go onto Cheryl's  twitter page.

" the two snakes are dating now" I read the tweet out loud.

"That doesn't have to be us" I exclaimed while putting my arm around jughead and hugging him.

"Who else is related to serpents and who else does Cheryl call snakes" Jughead exclaimed frustratedly.

"Does it matter?" I said to Jughead while looking into his green eyes. "People were going to find out Jughead and anyway it's not like we need to hide it" I said while fixing Jugheads raven hair.

"Yeah I know. It's just frustrating" Jughead said finally his eyes met mine. I pulled him in and hugged him.

"You get flustered over the dumbest things Jughead jones" I smiled at him then pecked his lips.

"Let's go" Jughead said while pushing me out the door and into his truck. There was silence throughout the whole car journey before we finally parked at the school. I smiled at Jughead before climbing out the truck. I felt Jugheads arm snake around my shoulders as we walked into  science class and sat together. I felt as if everyone was staring at us and as I turned around sadly they were.

"What!" I yelled in frustration at them. I didn't understand why everyone was so interested in me and Jugheads life.

"Oh nothing, You two snakes having fun?"Cheryl chuckled. As I stood up and leant on her desk she smirked at me.

"Look blossom. I don't know why you are so intrigued by me and Jughead but if you want to make snarky little comments then say it to my... To our faces." I yelled at Cheryl.

"Look y/n. You don't threaten me" she smirked

"I'll threaten you when I tear your throat out" I yelled at her and sat back down. Jughead looked at me in shock.

"Go crying to your mummy." Cheryl yelled over "oh wait she's dead" Cheryl sniggered. My eyes filled with tears.

"What makes you think you can say that shit. You're brother died don't you know what the pain is like already." I said with my voice constantly getting caught in my throat. Cheryl's jaw dropped at the comment I made about Jason.

"Y/n please leave the classroom" the teacher said to me calmly.

"Whatever" I replied with tears running down my face. I grabbed my things and stormed out of the classroom and to the library. Jughead followed close behind me and I sat on a desk and got my sketchbook out.