Interruption

As the last bell ring I ran out of the class and into the parking lot where I saw the one and only Jughead Jones waiting for me in his Truck typing away as always. I opened the door and climbed in. I was always so interested in jugs passion for writing but quickly I tapped his hand and his face shot up to meet mine.

"Good afternoon Juggie" I smiled at him.

"Hey Y/N" Jughead sounded not upset but nervous.

"Jug where has your personality been all day" I sighed at him.

" I must have forgot it at home" he winked at me and I giggled to myself. I have really fallen for him and apparently he's done the same. I want To be able to say.

"I'm dating Jughead Jones the werdio in the beanie"  suddenly I realised I had said that out loud and I felt my face heat up.

"Are you?" Jughead laughed at me as we pulled up to my trailer

" that wasn't supposed to come out of my mouth"  I frowned as I unlocked my door.

"Hey" Jughead said turning me around to look at him " maybe I was thinking the same thing... about you of course" I let out a small chuckle as he leaned in closer to my face, I smiled at him and pecked his lip quickly.

"Look jug, can we just date because obviously you feel the same way and I'm being crushed by all of these thoughts" I said quickly as I walked into the trailer. Jughead stopped, surprised by what  I just said but a huge smile grew of his face.

"Y-yeah okay" Jughead said in shock. I smiled and pulled him into the trailer. His smile always made me happy. Whenever Jughead was smiling you knew something happened and this time Jughead was smiling ear to ear and blushing slightly.

"Juggie, sit down. I'll make you some food" I walked over to the kitchen smiling as I scanned the cupboard. All I could find was the ingredients for pasta. As the pasta was boiling on the stove I decided to get changed. I took off  everything and put on another pair of Calvin Klein underwear and a matching sports bra. I didn't care if Jughead saw me in this to be honest. I put on some socks and jugs zip up hoodie over the top and walked back to the stove.

"Hi princess" Jughead said appearing behind me and snaking his arms around my waist. He had called me princess ever since we were little kids. It started after I found out that becoming a princess when I grew up wasn't exactly a good choice so instead Jughead told me that I can be his princess to make me feel better.

"Hi" I said dishing up the food and turning to look at him. His green eyes met my y/e/c  and I felt him getting closer. Suddenly he kissed me it wasn't just a peck though it was passionate. I felt as if sparks were flying around us. Jughead stopped and pressed his forehead against mine. I saw his smile and I felt his breath. He kissed me again but just a peck this time.

"So is food ready" he said

"Yes" I rolled my eyes and gave him a plate.

________________________________

It was about 7.p.m. I had my head on Jugheads chest as I sat on his lap with a blanket covering me.

"Hey Y/N" he said softly as my head shot up to met his eyes "I love you" Jughead said softly. We told each other how much we loved each other all the time but this time it was different.

"I love you too jug" it felt natural to say it but quickly I felt jugs lips smash against mine again it was a passionate kiss but I felt werid as if someone was watching us. Suddenly there was banging at the door. Which interrupted me and Jughead in the middle of our little 'moment'. Jug stared at me and I just shrugged as I stood up and walked over to the door.

All I could see was Betty, veronica and Archie staring at me.

"Who is... it. Oh hi" Jughead said.

"How long as this been happening then" Betty said looking at me and Jughead as we just stared at each other.

"What?" I said somewhat confused

"Your little make out sessions. You have to be dating or at least friend with benefits" Veronica  hissed.

" well maybe you guys shouldn't be spying on us. Don't you that's a little bit creepy" I said looking up at jughead and back down at Veronica

"Yeah that is kinda werid" Jughead said calmly. Before I could say anything else Archie barged past me and Jughead with Veronica and Betty following behind him.

"What the fuck" I yelled. My voice cracked and Jughead looked at me. I tend to cry when I'm angry but I was trying hard to fight back the tears.

"Get out I didn't invite you in here" I hissed as Jughead wrapped his arm around me.

"Guys seriously leave" Jughead said still calm. I wriggled myself out of his grip and walked up to Archie.

"Please can you escort yourself Betty and Veronica out of my trailer" I sighed

"Can we just stay for awhile, we came to hang out not to upset you" Archie sighed.

"Whatever" I said while placing myself on the floor.