Library Talk

We sat in silence for what felt like forever. I was scribbling random things in my sketch book and Jughead was watching. Cheryl really broke me at that point. I was ready to do anything to get back at her for humiliating in class. I kept glancing up to see Jughead staring at me with his arms crossed.

"What was that" Jughead said just staring at me. It felt like the day when jug snapped because of Archie.

"I don't know" I said in a monotone voice while wiping the tears off my face.

"You just threatened Cheryl blossom. You have to know" Jughead sighed. Suddenly something clicked inside my head and I was done with today I just wanted to go home.

"I don't know jug. I snapped. I'm tired. I don't want to be here right now seriously go back to class or something because I am not on the mood to be babied" I yelled at jug and suddenly his face dropped. "I'm sorry" I mumbled to Jughead.

"It's okay" Jughead sighed and stood up from his seat. He made his way back to class while I just watched him. I stood up and walked myself to pop's. I wasn't going back there today. I couldn't face it.

"Chocolate milkshake please pops" he nodded and I sat in me and Jugheads usual booth. I got my sketch pad out and just drew. I watched as my tears fell into the paper and soaked tiny spots of it. Hours had past and I was still in the same spot. My eyes were red and puffy, my hands were shaking. I messed up.

Jugheads P.O.V

It was finally lunchtime and I new I had to find y/n. I shouldn't have left her alone. I walked into the library and she wasn't there. Next stop was the cafeteria, she wasn't there either.

After searching the whole school. I knew that she had to be at pop's that's where she went when she was upset,right? I quickly ran out into the parking lot and climbed into my truck. As I drove to pop's I saw her in the window. I climbed out of the truck and made my way to the window she was at.

Y/N's P.O.V

I heard a few small knocks on the window next to me and as I turnt I saw Jughead. I wasn't sure if I was happy or angry when I saw his face. I turnt back to my drawing. Suddenly the bell of the door rang and Jughead slid into the seat next to me.

"Sorry" Jughead said while wrapping his arm around me. I ignored him. He didn't do anything wrong but I was just furious at the world.

"Earth to y/n" Jughead chuckled as I turnt to look at him.

"What" I said as my voice got caught in my throat. Jughead pulled the pencil out of my hand and hugged me.

"I love you even when you are angry" Jughead pulled me in tighter and I could help but sob into his chest. We didn't say anything after this. It was silent.