XXIII

Halloween
______

"Happy Halloween!" Irene said to her girlfriend giving her a peck on the lips.

"Happy Halloween to you too, babe." Seulgi said and pecked Irene's lips.

It was a too cringy scene to Wendy and the SooRi (XD) couple, in fact they noted that if Irene was on her period, the bunny would be so clingy.

"Okay that is enough before this would get further" Wendy said "and guys, we have to prepare our bags, they have to be full of Candies okay?"

"Yeah, but I have a little problem.. I don't know what costume to use.. eheh." Seulgi said.

"Eh??!?! Waeeee!! Agshshsbah." Wendy couldn't help but to freak out coz, guys halloween, free candies, free food!

"I have an idea." Yeri said and made everyone look at her. "You'll be a mummy. You'll just have to use your bandages, but all over you body."

Seulgi got discharged after 3 months at the hospital, but she still have bandages around her body. Well, it wasn't a bad idea tho.

"But I don't want to be a mummy... I wanted to be couple goals with Hyunnie." The bear complained.

"Yeah, but the costume won't fit if you have your bandages. It will look horrible." Joy stated. She was right.

"Ugh. Can't I just be like this?" Seul said with her casual outfit.

"No way. They'll not give you candies. Nononono. That can't be. Yeri! Help me to get this injured bear all packed up with bandages! For the sake of Halloween!!" Wendy exclaimed and started to cover Seulgi with tons and tons of bandages.

___

"Trick or Treat!" They all said together. It was the tenth house that they are visiting.

"Hi, Yeri! You dressed up as a Vampire! Woah! Daebak! Joohyun Eonnie!! Wonder Woman! Daebak! I knew it! SOOOOOO, THE DEVIL OMO! WHERE DID YOU GET THAT OMOMOMO. Wendy Eonnie!! Your costume is so cute~~ Seul oppa? Is that you? Hahahahaha awesome!" Jihyo the loud mic said, if there's a loud voice in that neighbourhood than, you are definitely hearing her.

"Owe, you are matching with Wanda! #catcouple is on fire. #loudcouple yezyez my ship is sailing." Seulgi teased earning blushful faces from the two.

"Yah! Hehe. Don't mind her, she hit the ground too hard 3 months ago that she became dumber. Hehe." Wendy apologised and earnt a nudge on her head from Irene.

Never bully the bunny's bear when she is on her period. Noted.

"Okay, these are your candies guys! Happy Halloween again!" Jihyo said and bid goodbye to her schoolmates.

_____

"Yo yo yo yo! This candy is the best guys. I swear to my Olaf slippers." Wendy said and crossed her heart.

This girl can't be this serious right? But hell yeah, she is. The other girls couldn't believe seeing Wendy like this until now. The said girl was eating non stop since they got at Seulgi's place. Yeah, that one where she lived with her mom.

"Just eat and don't talk. We get it okay?" Soo said and ate a piece of her chocolate bar.

"Accurate."

"Nailed."

"Fayah." The three commented while munching.

"Okay, should we watch a movie?" Yerim proposed.

"Yeah! What movie, what movie~~~!!" Wendy asked with her eyes bulging out and jumping. Okay, this is a problem, too energetic Wendy means disaster.

They needed to block her right away. And they actually did it.

There they were, watching an horror movie, while Wendy was duck taped on the couch. Was she okay? Yeah, in fact she was sleeping. She overly fought for almost an hour but gave up. She lost her all of her energy so she fell asleep.

The four, were sitting on the floor and watching intently on the tv.

"SHI---" Soo almost cursed when she got startled by the freaking clown that appeared.

"I hate this horror movie. I hate clowns. Tsk." Soo said and covered her eyes. Yeri meanwhile was teasing her girlfriend for that and SeulRene.. well.. they were in an another world.

Joohyun got so startled that she yelped and unconsciously hugged tightly Seulgi.

At this the bear, hugged back and started to peck her girlfriend that turned to be a making out session.

Basically no one paid attention to the movie.

"Yah. Stop it you two." Wendy said sleepily to the two giving even a light kick and went back to sleep.
____