XLIV

Wedding
_______

"Aigoo, I am getting emotional, oppa!" Yerim said as she hugged tightly her cousin.
Her big cousin, is getting married in a bit, and she is so happy for her that her tears want to fall from her eyes, but she is trying hard to stop them or it would ruin her make up.

"Yah, don't cry. This should be a happy day, isn't it?" Seulgi said and ruffled her cousin's hair.

"It is, I am just very happy for you, oppa."

"Thank you, little cub. Soo is waiting for you outside. Can you call Auntie Seo for me? And Uncle Yoon too." Seulgi asked and Yeri nodded.

A few minutes later, Yoona and Seolhyun were inside the room where Seulgi had been, before her wedding starts.

"Seul? Yeri told us that you want to see us, you need something? Are you hungry?" Seolhyun said.

"Nono, I wanted to talk with you." Seulgi started.

"What is it?" Yoona asked and they sat on the couch, with a very handsome Seulgi in front of them.

"I.. really want to thank you, for taking care of me, after what happened to me. You treated me as your child, I really appreciated it.. please accept these, as a repayment for everything you did for me, through these years.." Seulgi said as she handled a pay check with a value of 5 million dollars.

"Seulgi..." Seolhyun was taken aback, the money that Seulgi was giving was a lot.

"Don't worry Auntie. I have more for my self and my future, accept it." Seulgi said and handed it to her and hugged both of them.

"Your mom, is really proud of you, kiddo. You are in your right path, continue it okay?" Yoona said as she patted Seulgi's head.

Seulgi started to sob.
She missed her mom.

She always wanted to have her mom beside her on her wedding day.

Let her children know their grandmother, but she knew she couldn't.

"Shh, don't cry. She is with you, always. She is with us. In our hearts." Seolhyun comforted the bear and hugged.

Seulgi felt really lucky, to have them. Atleast she had someone that could replace her parents.

____

Joohyun, was having her final makeup retouches, and Tiffany was smiling proudly at her sister in law.

Yes, Taeny is officially married. They got married not to long ago.

"Tangoo-ah, she is getting married, awww~~" Tiffany cooed and punched her wife's arm.

"Ouch! But.. yeah.. I am gonna tear up. I remember how I always tried to shut her when she always whined when she was just a little Baechu." Taeyeon said and took her handkerchief and wiped her tears.

"Unnie, you are such a crybaby." Irene said and laughed a little.

"Wae? Can't I?"

"Nope.. what time is it?" Irene asked as she finished her make up.

"Aigoo, so pretty. It's time for you to get married. Let's go?" Tiffany said and the three exited the room.

________

Once all the invited arrived, the wedding started.

The doors, showed Seulgi, walking with Seolhyun and Yoona, representing as her parents, making their way to the altar.

Then, the flower girls, with Yooa, Yeonwoo, Nancy and Somi.

The best man Kai, and the groomsmen, Taemin, Heechul, Chanyeol, Hoseok, Moonbyul, Sooyoung, Jungyeon, Tzuyu, Rosé and Lisa.

The bridesmaids, Naeun, Hani, Jihyo, Hyejin, Yongsun, Yerim, Nayeon, Sana, Jennie and Jisoo.

Then, Wendy, as the ring bearer.

The doors were closed, that means one thing. The bride was outside, waiting for the doors to be opened.

Once they opened, everyone was in awe, looking at the beautiful Irene, that was walking down the aisle.

Seulgi was there, looking at her with loving eyes, waiting for her to be beside her to face the priest.

Irene, was walking with Tiffany and Taeyeon, and once they were near the altar, they left Irene with Seulgi and the couple walked towards the priest.

"Family and friends, we are gathered here, for a special day. Seulgi and Irene's wedding day." The priest said gathering the attention of everyone.

The wedding, went on and now it's the part where they say their vows and put their rings.

"Bae Joohyun, thank you, for entering my life, for changing me in a betterself. Thank you, for staying by my side. Thank you,for supporting everything I do, without you, I wouldn't be the person I am now.
Thank you,for accepting me as I am, I love you." Seulgi said, sliding the wedding ring in Irene's finger.

"Seulgi, my babybear, thank you for making me happy everyday. With your corny jokes and your funny character, that always set my mood up, whenever I am mad. Thank you, for not leaving me, everytime I had my mood swings, and never gave up on us. Thanks to you, I changed, from cold Irene, to a friendly Irene, and I knew that I could count on you. I love you, Seulgi." Irene said and put the ring on Seulgi's ring finger.

The two smiled at each other, and looked at each other's eyes.

"Kang Seulgi, will you marry, this girl in front of you, promising in front of God and everyone, to love her until death tears you apart?"

"Yes, I do." Seulgi said and smiled at Irene that was trying to hold back her tears.

"And you, Bae Joohyun, will tou marry, Kang Seulgi, as your wife and promise to love her til death tears you apart?"

"Yes, I do." She answered and couldn't help her tears to fall.

"I now declare you, wife and wife. Congratulations, Seulgi and Irene, I hope all the best wishes for you. You may now kiss the bride." The priest congratulated and the newly wed couple kissed.

"Wooooooh! Congratulations! That's my girl!" Seolhyun said hugged Yoona.

"My little sister, is now a married woman. I can't believe my little baby cabbage is all grown up.. mom, she is married huhuhu.." Taeyeon said, crying happily and Tiffany just laughed at her wife. She is such a dork.

The two exited the church with everyone cheering them, and went towards the rented limousine.

"See you at the hotel's ball room, everybody!" Seulgi excitedly said and waved to her friends. Heck yeah, she can finally say and show to those that want Joohyun that she is hers and she is Joohyun's.

________________

Okay, now they are freaking married. Be ready for the next chapter, it'll be steamy.. heh.