XXXVI

Sick
______

It's friday, and Irene was with her group of friends, since Seulgi was at her basketball practice.

"Eonnie-ah, I noticed something." Jisoo said eating fries.

"Hm? What is it?"

"I went to the basketball practice, to see what was Lisa doing and, I noticed that Seulgi oppa was kinda.. exhausted? Is she sick?"

"As far as I know, she is not sick. She told me that she was okay." Irene said with a worried look.

"I think it is the opposite thing.. she was pale." Jennie added.

"Yeah, she was breathing heavily.. she was forcing herself so much.. her teammates were looking at her so worriedly."

"Gosh, I need to see her now. Bye girls, I need to check on her." Irene said as she gathered all her things and went to the basketball court.

As she arrived she saw all the players in circle looking down.

She peeked better and she saw Seulgi on the floor unconscious.

She stayed quite, trying to hear the conversation.

"Kang.. Kang, wake up." The coach said tapping Seulgi's face.

"Guys, stay away a bit, she needs air." The coach added.

The players did what their coach said looking worried for their captain.

Moonbyul looked towards the entrance and saw the little bunny peeking with a frown.

So, she went towards the door to inform her bestfriend's girlfriend.

"What happened to my baby? Is she okay?" Irene asked as Seulgi stepped outside.

"She was looking pale when she entered. You didn't notice?" Byul asked Irene.

"I've been busy these days so I didn't notice. I'm so stressed." Irene said with her hand going through her hair.

"She didn't tell you anything?"

"Ani.. ugh, I am so irresponsible.  I didn't even notice that she wasn't okay."

"Don't blame yourself, maybe she didn't want to tell you since you were stressed. You know her."

"Yeah.."

They both looked in and they saw that Seulgi regained consciousness, so they went inside and went towards Seulgi.

"Babe?" Seulgi said as she saw Irene. "What are you doing here?"

"Let's go to the clinic. You need to rest." Irene said and grabbed Seulgi's hand.

She checked Seulgi's temperature and she was burning.

"But babe, I-I need to practice--"

"Dude, just go. You can't practice like this. Get yourself up first." Moonbyul said to her bestfriend.

"Fine."

"I'll help you to go to the clinic." Byul added and the three went out.

As they arrived, Seulgi laid on the bed and Irene sat on the couch. As Moonbyul bid her goodbyes, Irene decided to speak.

"Why didn't you tell me that you were feeling sick?"

"You were busy and you looked so stressed that I couldn't say it to you. I don't want to be a reason why you are stressed, Hyunnie. I don't want to add."

"But you are my girlfriend, Seulgi. It is my priority to be worried about you. So please, don't take everything by yourself. I am sorry for not noticing it soon."

"Hey, don't say sorry Hyun. It's my fault if I didn't tell you.. I'll cover my self more so I won't get sick okay? You too, don't force yourself too much hm? You are stressing too much. It's no good, hm?" Here we go again with the Seulgi oppa concept.

Irene chuckled and went beside her girlfriend and kissed.

"You, dumb bear."

"Hm? What's with me and my handsomeness?" Seulgi said with a  wink and lip bite.

"Aigoo, that side of you would never leave huh? Even thought you are sick you can be that sappy. I'm impressed Kang Seulgi."

"Of course, they call me multitasking girlcrush for some reasons, Bae."

"You look okay to me now, I'll go now okay?" Irene said with a teasing voice.

"Ahh, I am suddenly feeling sick now, Hyun-ah, stay here~"

"Yah, jinjja.. fine."

"I love you Hyunnie!" Seulgi said and closed her eyes to sleep.

But before slipping into a long nap, she tapped the bed, making space for Joohyun.

"Jalja, Seulgi. I love you too."

____

Hi guys! I am back hehe.

Sorry for not updating for almost 3 weeks. I was sick like I said, I still am tho haha.

But since RV dropped the repackage album, I decided to drop this fluffy chapter too.

The song is effin addictingggg I can't stop jamming to it.

Like when I got the notif I was screaming inside cause I was at school kkk.

Btw, published a new book, its title is Let Go. Hope you read it. :)

I would like to have an opinion from you. Should I end this? Cause I have new ideas, new stories on my mind. But I will not end it right away. I mean, should I do that new story that I have on my mind? That means that I will post less here. Idk what to do😭