XLVIII

Cravings.
_________

"BEARRRR!!! COME HERE!" Irene shouted while she was laying on their bed.

Seulgi rushed to their bedroom panting.

"Yes? Do you need something babe?" She asked as she wiped her sweat.

It's been a month since Irene announced that she is pregnant and her cravings were driving Seulgi crazy.

Like, where was she supposed to get a pink banana dude?!

She tried to paint a banana but Irene freaked out when she saw that it wasn't pink inside.

"Give me a massage!" The pregnant one said, and positioned herself and Seulgi made her way to her wife, for her daily massage.

"Okay I am done!" Seulgi said as she finished, and Irene as always, after every massage, was asleep.

"Time for relax~" she said and went to her comfort room. Not a bathroom guys, it's kinda like a room where she spends her time, playing games, and chills when she wants to stay alone.

She opened her can of Pringles, sat on the bean bag and switched the tv on, playing NBA.

"Yes shit man!" She said enthusiastically as she won a game.

Then her phone rang. It was Soo.

"Seulgi Hyung! I am here outside, I have the groceries!" Soo said on the other line and Seulgi went towards the main door and open for her friend.

"Thank you Soo, I really appreciate the fact that you really went to get me these pink bananas. I owe you." Seulgi said as she took the pink bananas and put them on the kitchen's counter. (And yes, PINK BANANAS DO EXIST I AINT KIDDINGGG)

"No problem, I understand what you are feeling right now man.."

"Yeah.. gosh her cravings are so crazy.. like she asks me to get strange food, and she wants me to get them personally but when I decide to get them, she doesn't want me to leave. Like wtf?" The bear said as she passed her hand through her hair.

"Fighting Hyung. You can do this, I am going to expect a baby bear okay? Oh and can I be the Godfather? Yeah? Thanks!" Soo said as she was on her way to exit the door.

"Yah! I didn't even agree! Tsh. That kid." Seulgi just shrugged at her friend's action and then looked at the pink bananas.

"How the fuck can these even exist..." she mumbled and remembered that time when she searched about pink bananas.

"Bear! I want pink bananas!" Her wife complained.

"What?! They don't even exist Hyun! How can I get those?" The bear said.

"I don't know? Just get me some, I want a pink banana." The bunny said throwing tantrums.

"But.. I only know one pink banana Hyun.." she said.

"Give ittt, I want it."

"Uhm.. okay.." The bear said and slowly pulled her shorts down.

Irene gasped and threw the pillows on their bed on Seulgi's face.

"ARE YOU KIDDING ME KANG SEULGI?! I SAID A REAL BANANA NOT YOUR.. AISH! YOU PERVERT!" And yep, Seulgi that day had to sleep on the couch of her hideout.

"Stupid bananas. Tshh." She said and shrugged at those thoughts.

Meanwhile, Irene was waking up and freaked out when her wife wasn't beside her.

"Bear?" She said as she was rubbing her eye and stretching her arms.

"Yah.. where are you?" She said, but got nothing. Then she started to overthink. What if someone kidnapped her wife? What if Seulgi left her? What about their child?

"Seulgi-ya, where are you?" She said with tears forming in her eyes.

But still nothing, so she decided to go to the bathroom to check if her wife was there, but there weren't any traces of the bear.

"Seulgi?" She still said, in the kitchen, but nothing. She saw the pink bananas, on the counter. She got one and started to eat it, still trying to find her wife.

Thankfully, the banana calmed her down for a bit.

"Seulgi!!" She then said as she found her wife in her comfort room, mouth agape and arms around a pringles pillow.

"Oh shit! H-Hyun! Gosh I got so startled.." The bear said with her hand on her chest.

"I woke up and didn't find you, I thought you left me.." Irene said as she went beside her wife and wrapped her into a hug, snuggling her head in Seulgi's neck.

"Aw, sorry.. I fell asleep here, while I was watching some tv." Seulgi said and caressed Irene's hair.

"Don't leave me, promise?" Irene said showing her pinky finger.

"Promise." Seulgi said and entagled their pinkies.

"I wonder what is going to be our child, a baby girl or a baby boy." Seulgi said, caressing Irene's belly.

"I don't know.. maybe a baby girl? But what name are we going to give her?" Irene asked kissing Seulgi's cheek.

"Hmm I don't know. But what if it's a boy?" Seulgi asked back.

"Hyungi." Irene said earning a confused face from her wife.
"Combination of Hyun and SeulGi. Hyungi. Kang HyunGi." Irene shortly said.

"And if it's a baby girl?" Seulgi asked again.

"SeulHyun? Yeah, It's a pretty name. Kang SeulHyun."

Seulgi smiled at how her wife was being cute and couldn't help to pinch her cheeks.

"You are so cute, bunny. How can you be cute and beautiful at the same time? Hm?"

"Cause.. I am Kang Joohyun, that's why~" Irene said and smiled.

"Ah~ I want a little Joohyun running in this house. That would be soooo cute!" Seulgi stated, and kissed Irene.

"I want a baby Seulgi." Irene fired back.

"We will see when it will comes out." Seulgi teased and got pinched by Irene.

"I love you baby, you and our child." Seulgi said as she went down to kiss Irene's tummy.

"We love you too, Daddy." Irene said cupping Seulgi's face.

So that's how they spent their day, over little fights for Irene's odd cravings and Seulgi's sacrifices to make her wife happy.

_______

Hope you enjoyed this chapter full of pink bananas. :>