Chapter 4

Chapter 4

The next day, we woke up early in the morning to catch my enrollment. Inside the car, there was nothing to do but sleep and listen to music.

The travel was quite uncomfortable because we brought tons of things. It was crowded inside the car. It was already three in the afternoon when we arrived.

My mom, my cousin and I enrolled and my friend was right, I was transferred to the top section. So we went to the office and asked for the supervisor (I think). The supervisor told us that she might not allow me to change class since she says that this was a great opportunity for me. I tried talking and telling her that I really can’t live on that class, but she doesn’t seem to believe.

In the end, she told me that I have to find someone who is willing to change classes with me. The student who will change classes with me doesn’t need to be a boy, he can be a she. But the student must come from the section where I want to be transferred.

After arguing a little bit more with the supervisor, I stopped and just nodded because the supervisor’s decision seems to be final.

While leaving the office, I texted my friends and asked them if they know someone who wants to transfer to the top section that’s from the second section.

They suggested some names and I contacted them as fast as I can. Most of them say that they like better at the second section.

I was freaking out and worried that I might not be able to transfer class. While walking at our lobby, a teacher asked if I was approved to transfer class. I said, “Not yet.” She asked why and I told her that I have to find a student who’s willing to change classes with me.

She gave me a student’s name that she knows who wants to be on the top section. His name was Davison.

Sadly, I didn’t have his number so I asked my friends if they did. Leziphyn has his number and she gave it to me. I texted Davison but he didn’t reply.

I went back to the office and told the supervisor that I found someone who wants to transfer class with me. She asked if Davison was around and I said that he wasn’t. The supervisor told me that I have to contact him first and make sure that he wants to change class with me. Also, she wanted to talk to Davison.

So I left the office and waited for Davison’s reply. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know it's short but I hope you liked it! Next chapter will be posted ASAP! Comment and Vote!! Okay? Thank you for reading! :>