Roots Run Deep

It had been one hundred years since Jonathan Joestar had died. He left behind a pregnant wife, and several close friends. One was your great great grandfather, Robert Speedwagon, founder of the Speedwagon Foundation. He was greatly respected around the world, and especially by the Joestars. Mr. Speedwagon had helped not only Jonathan, but Joseph as well.

During World War II, Joseph had to defeat the piller men. Your grandmother was there. She helped Joseph and Caesar train their Hamon, as she was an apprentice of Lisa Lisa, long before either of the boys.

Your grandmother fell in love with the blonde Italian, as he fell in love with her as well. When entering the long abandoned and decrepit hotel after Whamu had used his "Divine Sandstorm" she had discovered her lover was dead. She stormed out of the wreckage, tears in her eyes as Lisa Lisa and Joseph ventured further inside. She couldn't stand to look at the wreckage, as the Italian underneath a pile of stone, was now gone.

Your grandmother did not assist in the battle against Karz and Whamu. She was greatly upset with herself and with Caesar, for not being a moral support for Joseph or the great Lisa Lisa. However the woman did celebrate in the revelries after their victory, along with the now married Joseph. The Joestar's moved to New York, as your grandmother and her grandfather, Speedwagon had already made home there.

Joesph and Suzie Q eventually had a child named Holly, and Erina Joestar, formerly known as Erina Pendleton, or granny Erina, passed away with her friends and family by her side. Your grandmother found love once more, and had gotten pregnant. Alas, that love had gotten cut short as well, as the independent woman raised your father by herself (with a little help from the Joestar's of course). Unfortunately soon after giving birth, Robert E.O. Speedwagon passed away from a heart attack.

The young mother was now alone, being co-owner of The Speedwagon Foundation. She contemplated suicide but never went through with it. First for her son, and then for you.

Her son, your father, married a wealthy business woman, who soon became pregnant, and gave birth to you. Being only three years old, your parents boarded a plane for a business trip. The plane crashed mysteriously, and there were no survivors.

You grew up parent-less with just your grandmother, in downtown London. You hardly remembered your parents, but all the same, you kept a locket with their pictures in it.

Your grandmother had shared many stories of your parents, however you felt you never had a connection to them. You always were an outcast because of this; never having a father to push you in a swing, or a mother to bandage your scraped knees. Unbeknownst to you, you subconsciously "created" an imaginary friend. They never had a name, and of course, only you could see it.

It was a stand.

{494 words}

StarDust And Cherry Stems  (Jotaro x Reader x Kakyoin) *ON HIATUS*On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara