The Firey Cell p. 2

The Egyptian man approached the cell calmly, as ordered by Joseph. "I'll have to get a bit violent." The man stated. "But soon enough, he'll be so addled with pain, he'll be squealing, 'Please get me out of here.'" You gave a faint laugh at the Egyptian. "That's fine." Joseph stated, before Holly objected. "Papa, what are you doing?" She questioned. The old man tugged on his hat, as the police cheif gave his concernes. "H-Hey we can't have you-"

"Shut up." Joseph yelled, causing the man and his employee to snap to attention in fear, as they let out a squeal. The police officers and Holly all watched in disbelief as the man in front of the cell oddly posed, before catching on fire. The teen in the cell blankly stared at the man, as well as you and Joseph. Before you knew it, a large bird man erupted out of nowhere. It had the head of a bird, which was red. It resembled an eagle, or at least, thats what it looked like to you. It had the body of a man, who was well toned, as the bird had bulging muscles. Around his wrists and legs were flames, conveniently covering his lower half. "T-Thats..." The teen in the cell began, as Holly gasped, and Joseph smiled smugly. "That's right. Avdol also has a so-called 'evil spirit.' An evil spirit that Avdol can control freely! That evil spirit's name is... Magician's Red!" Joseph explained as the bird man wrapped fire around Jotaro, pinning him to the wall of his cell. "I-Its hot... Fire! I'm burning! My arms are burning! Wh-What is this evil spirit?" Jotaro gasped out.

The two normal police officers began stating the obvious. "Kujo's plastered himself against the wall and won't move."

"I don't get this at all. B-But isn't it getting sort of..." The thermostat began ro rise. "How is it that hot?! Thats insane! It's way too hot!"

Magician's Red Lifted Jotaro off the wall and began to throw him, when a purple man emerged from Jotaro himself. He had long black hair, and a head band made of metal. The purple stand had a red scarf around its neck, with metalic armor on its shoulders, and a white loin cloth. The stand was well built and had gold cascading down his body, with black boots, and matching black and golden gloves. He let out a loud "Ora!" As he pushed the birdman from his user. "There it is! It's finally shown itself! And the fact that it's so clearly visible means it's very powerful." Joseph yelled as we stood there in awe. "Dang. Why do they get the cool stands Joseph?" You asked him as he shrugged.

"Why you..." Jotaro spat, as his stand glared at Magician's Red. The Purple stand grabbed the neck of the bird, as Avdol reacted in the same mannor his stand did. Fire danced around the African, as he began to speak. "I can't believe he's able to make it manifest this clearly!"

"I'm surprised you have an evil spirit, too. And Grandpa, the identity of the evil spirit..." Jotaro began, as his grip didnt loosen on Avdol. "I know it, yes." Joseph confirmed. "Mr. Joestar, you asked me to get your grandson out of the cell. I was planning on holding back, but considering its unexpected power, one misstep and we'll be in danger. Shall I stop? If you still insist that I get him out, I'll have to get violent enough to send your grandson to the hospital." Avdol announced, as the old man was leaned against the wall, arms folded. "C'mon, give it a shot!" The old man exclaimed. "Yes, sir! Redu Bindu!" Flames shot from the bird stand, as they ensnared Jotaro, wrapping around his waist, chest and mouth. The flames pulled the teen agaisnt the bars, first horizontally, and then vertically. Almost forgetting the two policemen were still present, they made their statements again.

"It's so hot!"

"I have no idea what's going on!"

"Papa! What are you doing to Jotaro?!" The blonde woman had asked in shock. Joseph smiled at the woman shushed her. "Holly, be a good girl and keep quiet, 'kay?"

"I-I can't breathe..." The teen wheezed out. "The evil spirit's withdrawing." Holly stated as the purple image slowly faded away. "If the heat is restricting your breathing, your evil spirit will weaken. I shall reveal its identity! It may seem like an evil spirit, but its not. Jotaro! What you believe to be an evil spirit is a powerful vision created from your own life energy. Because it appears next to you, that vision is called..." Joseph preached.

"A Stand!" You finished for him, as your Stand revealed itself*.

The Stand that manifested behind you wore a long white dress, resembling a wedding dress. She wore a mask that had several cracks in the top of it. The mask had not been finished it seemed, as it lacked eyes. The mask had red lips, with a mole slightly above them. Her skin resembled ebony, as her hair was the opposite. Blood seeped from the cracks in the mask, as well as from her arms and neck.

"As told in Aesop's fable, The cold wind only made the traveler pull his coat on tight, but the heat made him admit defeat. Do you want to come out of your cage now, Jojo?" Avdol asked the teen, as the fire had only restricted him more. "Enough of this." The teen spat. "The reason I won't leave is because I keep harming others without realizing it." Your stand withdrew upon listening, "Sure, it interests me that the two of you have evil spirits, too. But Avdol, if you keep going, you're gonna die." Jotaro drew his leg back and kicked the small table behind him, sending it flying across the cell. It hit the toilet, shattering the porcelain, causing water to go flying through the air, putting out Avdol's flames.

"He broke the toilet! Th-That's destruction of property!"

"I warned you." Jotaro said, as his Stand emerged once again, let out a cry, and broke the bars to the cell. "Bastard! Don't say I didn't warn you!" The glare that came from the purple stand sent shivers down your spine. You subconsciously clung to Joseph's arm, out of fear for the Egyptian.

The bars went flying at the birdman, before Avdol turned around, and sat, leaving a dumbfounded Jotaro. "Hey! Why'd you suddenly turn your back on me?! Turn and face me!"Jotaro exclaimed at the Egyptian. "Mr. Joestar. As you can see I've gotten him out of his cell. But..." Joseph turned to Jotaro who let out a breath, as the purple stand dissipated and gave Jotaro the bar. "Are you saying you let me win?"

"Not exactly. I truly did plan to send you to the hospital, but I did not expect such power." Avdol expained, as Jotaro pointed the metal bar the man. "If I hadn't stopped this steel rod, what were you going to do?" The teen inquired. "My Stand is Magician's Red. It could melt a steel rod like this in the air with ease."

"Avdol and (Y/N) have the same power as you." Joseph began as Jotaro threw the bar to the other end of the hall. "You don't have to stay in that cell to reasearch your evil spirit any longer."

After leaving the Police station, the five of you headed to a café, where Joseph explained why you had accompanied him to Japan, to meet Jotaro and Avdol. A man from his families past had come back, and was planning on destroying the Joestar decendents. Upon hearing that the same man had stolen your great-great Grandfather's bestfriends body appalled you. For your family's honor, and the long since forgotten Zepelli's family's honor, you agreed to help Joseph and Jotaro defeat this fiend.

{1329 words}

*i encourage you to use your own stand but i have one ive created for this book if you cant come up with one.

StarDust And Cherry Stems  (Jotaro x Reader x Kakyoin) *ON HIATUS*On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara