Dark Blue Moon p. 1

The loathsome curse of Dio... Even the Speedwagon Foundation's doctors, who have the latest medical technologies, stand powerless before Dio's curse. In order to save Holly, Jojo and crew head toward far away Egypt. In order to avoid danger, they travel by sea rather than air, heading first to Singapore.

"To get from Hong Kong to Singapore, we'll be on the water for three full days. Well, let's relax and keep our spirits up. But seriously guys, can't you do something about those school uniforms? You're going to continue our journey wearing those? Isn't it ridiculously hot?" You heard Joseph say, as you exited the cabin dressed in a black and blue high waisted one piece, covered by a thin dress, made of light fabric. You stood next to Joseph a light blush on your face, you blinked unsure whether the blush was due to the heat, or the fact that you were wearing something so thin.You gazed at the two boys wearing their uniforms, laying in the sun, as the red head read a book. Not looking up from his book, Kakyoin spoke up. "Well, we are students... And student's should behave as students. But I suppose that sounds like a stretch..." Jotaro let out a light hmph, as his eyes remained closed. Joseph had just noticed your presence as he gestured to you. "As is (Y/N), but at least she is sensible enough to not get herself over heated. Hmph! Japanese students are such stiffs."

"I see... so this is Bushido. Once you clear your mind, even fire seems cool." Avdol said, examining the boys. "But you know, girls won't fall for stiffs like you. Right, (Y/N)?" Polnareff asked as his attention turned to you. He made his way over to you, standing behind you, and placed his hands on your shoulders. He leaned down to whisper into your ear. "You totally wouldn't fall for those stiffs would you?" He asked. "Especially since you're so cute!"

You blinked with furrowed brows, before mouthing out 'What?'

"Let go! Let go of me! You big lug!" A young voice yelled, "Dammit, let me go! Let me go!" You turned your head to the scene.

"Shut up!" A crewman said, holding the shoulders of a child wearing overalls, a pink longsleeved shirt and a hat. "What a little brat."

"Hey, what's going on? I thought we agreed there would be no passengers on our boat." Joseph said in a confused voice.

"Let go!"

"I'm sorry. It's a stowaway." The crewman informed him. "This brat was hiding in storage down below."

"A stowaway?"

"Come at me if you're gonna!" He yelled, "I'll kick your balls in!"

"I'll turn you in to the naval police." said the crewman, with a laugh.

The boy being held jolted at this, and looked up. "What? The police?!" He asked. "P-Please. Let me go!" He said, as he freed himself. "I just want to go see my dad in singapore. I'll do anything! You can work me as hard as you want!" He pleaded, as the crewman pinched the boys cheek. "Let's see. What should I do?" The crewman asked himself. "Should I let you go? What should I do?" He asked as he pulled on the boys opposite ear now as well. "P-Please!" The boy pleaded. The crewman flicked the boys nose, causing him to recoil his head.

"Ow!"

"I'm not gonna let you go after all. Hell no."

Tears streamed down the boys face, "First I'm gonna go let the captain know, so come wit-" The crewman was cut off by the boy taking the mans bare arm in his mouth and biting down, hard. The crewman screamed.