Polnareff's Sister

"The boat that we had chartered from the Speedwagon crew yesterday should be at the harbor now." Joseph stated as the ocean lapped on the side of harbor. The group of tall men blocked your view, causing you to grow bored and watch your feet leave slight impact in the faint dust below them.

That being said, you also didn't see the burly men stop walking, causing you to bump into Jotaro.

"Yare yare... watch where you're going." The brute said, as you backed away
"ah... sorry." You muttered, as your cheekes seared from embarrassment.

"Whats wrong? Is there something else you needed?" Avdol spoke as you weaved your way around the men, exposing the large silver-headed man from earlier.

'Great, what's he doing here?' You thought snarkily.

"Ah, Belle Amore! It is so nice to see you again." The Frenchman bows, and turns his attention back to Avdol. "I haven't thanked you for freeing me from Dio's spell yet."

"For that, you need to thank Jojo, and (Y/N)." Avdol gestured to both you and Jotaro. Polnareff gave a smirk, and mumbled "Such a lovely name..."

"Don't need it." Jotaro said.

"Ah, then thank you Belle Amore."

"I'm sorry, I don't need it either." You raised your hands in defense.

"It appears there's no one to accept your kind thanks." Avdol said with a closed-eye smile.

Polnareff snarled slightly. "All right. I don't like to be pushy, either." You held back a scoff. "But there is something else. Monsieur Joestar, I'd like to ask you a very bizarre question."

"A bizarre question?"

"Forgive my curiosity, but even while eating, you didnt take off your gloves. Your left hand wouldn't happen to be a right hand, would it?" Polnareff asked.

"What? My left hand, a right hand? That is indeed a bizarre question. What do you mean?" The old man asked, as he looked at his gloved hands.

You innocently leaned over and whispered "I think he has a hand fetish."Joseph snorted and waited for the man to explain.

"I'm looking for the man who killed my younger sister." The group gasped, as the man began to explain. "I don't know his face, but he has two right arms."  Joseph looked at his left hand, and pulled the glove off, revealing his mechanical hand. "I lost it in a battle, fifty years ago." He said, as he made a fist, and began moving his fingers, as they made faint clicking sounds.

"I apologize for my rudeness. Please forgive me."

Joseph lowered his hand, "If you don't mind, tell us what happened."

You opened your mouth and began to say 'But Mr. Joestar, aren't we on a time sensitive mission?' however, before you got a single syllable out, Jotato placed a hand over your mouth.

The Frenchman lowered his head, and turned around, as he looked out to the sea, "It's been three years now..." He began as pain and distress filled his voice. "My younger sister was walking home from school with a classmate one rainy day. It was a country road in my native France. On the side of the road, a man stood with his back to them. Mysteriously, even though it was raining, the rain fell around him in a dome-like shape, as if an invisible screen surrounded him. Suddenly, as if cut down by a scythe, her classmates chest was sliced open. And then... My sister was shamed and killed. That was all that man wanted. Barely escaping death, her friend somehow survived. She said that she didn't see his face, but that both of his arms were right arms. No one believed her testimony, but I understood it! Because I believed that man may have a similar power to the one that I had been keeping a secret."

"He's definitely a Stand user." Joseph chimed in, as a sad look crossed your face.

"I swore! My sister's soul would not be able to rest until he atoned with his death! I will use my Stand for retribution!" He struck an odd pose, before pointing at your group. "Then, a year ago, I met Dio."

The male explained, and talked of Dio, showing him a vision and implanting the flesh bud into his cranium.

"And then I was ordered to kill you. I believed it was the right thing to do." He said, before looking down at you  a flirtatious grin on his face. "But had I known I would meet such a cute remarkable girl, well..." He trailed off, as you grumbled. Jotaro pulled his hat down to shade his jealous eyes, as Kakyoin looked away.

"It's partially because of the flesh bud, but Dio is also skilled at manipulating others." Avdol said, before Kakyoin turned to him, a finger on his chin as he thought. "Indeed, But according to what you just said, it would appear that Dio has found the man with two right arms and has joined forces with him."

"I've decided to go to Egypt with all of you! If I go after Dio, I'll be able to find the one who took my sister's life!" Polnareff said.

"What should we do?" Kakyoin spoke up, as he removed his hand from his face, and placed the opposite on his hip. "I have no objections." Avdol said, as Jotaro pulled his hat down more, and left his hand there. "I'm sure you'd follow us, even if we said no." Joseph shrugged. You placed four fingertips on your forehead, as the other arm folded around your torso. "Great." You said, sarcasm thick in your voice.

Jean Pierre Polnareff. Stand name: Silver Chariot. Powers: Fast and precise swordsmanship!

"It's an honor." He said, giving a two finger salute.

Jotaro sighed, "Yare Yar-"

"Excuse me!" A high pitched voice said. Two females walked up to you and Jotaro, one holding a camera. Their attention directed souly at Jotaro. You snarled slightly, as the girl holding the camera talked. "Would you mind taking our picture?" They both smiled at him, with their eyes closed. "Thank you! We want our backs towards the ocean." The second girl said, before anyone could answer. Jotaro had an expression similar to yours, as you gripped the hem of your shirt, annoyed.

"You're annoying me! Ask someone else!"
"Oh my god! You're so annoying!"

Both you and Jotaro said at the same time.

"Now, now, now, now..." Polnareff said, as he intervened. "I'll take your picture for you." He said, as you and Jotaro moved out of the way. He took the camera from the girl holding it, and ushered them to the side of the dock. "You have very nice legs. Let's get a full body shot." He said, as you and Jotaro watched, with an annoyed expression on your faces.

"Ooh, Nice!" He said, as he began snapping a few pictures. "I'm going to take one more." He said, turning the camera. 

"Très bien!" He said, as he made an arch with his hands, a large smile plastered on his face. "Just like the button, I want to push, push, push your hearts towards mine!"

He continued talking to females who had an uncomfortable look on their faces. "I don't quite understand his personality." Avdol said.

"That was a very sudden change of mood." Kakyoin added.

"More like his head and lower half are very clearly seperated." Joseph said with a slight grimace.

"Is it too late to tell him he can't come?" You asked, expecting and receiveing no real answer.

"Yare Yare Daze..." Jotaro said, as he gripped the bill of his hat with his pointer finger and thumb.

{1275 words}

This isnt much of a chapter but its been sitting here for like a month now almost done so what the hecky