Last Part - You Both Are My Love

Hey all, the last part of the story. Thank you so much for the support you all gave for this story. Initially planned for two shots and later it turned to be here now! And I dedicate this update to two people because of who I turned the two shot story into extended story.
Mona Live_Till_It_Hurts and Rinii -Rinii-

Let’s get into the story…

“I missed you badly” Rockstar said hugging her tightly.

It was different now, the hug was different. She could feel the difference. It was not of worried, it was possessive hug, overprotective hug. And at the last, when Rockstar said it was missing her, it was not the word of a robot; it was the result of getting feelings.

She parted from the hug, with hell confusions. “What was the need to miss me Rockstar?” Pragya asked looking at Abhi confusedly.

“Because I love you Pragya” Rockstar replied, kissing her forehead.

Abhi’s jaw dropped in surprise. Rockstar used say that ‘Pragya loves me’ but today for the first time it said that it loves Pragya. He didn’t expect this coming.

Pragya was surprised first and later the surprise look turn to be a smile and she hugged Rockstar, and it happily hugged her back.

“Can you guys explain me what is going on here?” Abhi asked teasingly ‘I knew Rockstar is special to you, but when it got feelings and confessing that it loves you, why Pragya you weren’t upset? Am I missing out something between them?’

Pragya and Rockstar broke the hug and looked at Abhi. Pragya moved to Abhi and laced her arms with his. She winked “I am happy that Rockstar loves me. Is that so simple to understand?” Pragya asked him with a smirk

“You're mine” Abhi possessively holds her around her waist. ‘Come-on I do understand their bonding but I can’t let Pragya accept it so easily! We are just married for god sake!’

“She is mine!” Rockstar said and came near them.

“You want me to regret of my decision, making you to have feelings” Abhi asked seriously.

Pragya pushed him out of his embrace “Stop being childish Abhi! You’re the one made a restriction for Rockstar’s hormonal feelings, so stop worrying! And moreover I love you both and only you both can understand it”

Abhi pouted childishly and looked at Rockstar “I never expected that you would be my competitor! With a heavy competition! Chal! Let’s compromise. Pragya is mine!” he again said the same.