The Love Competitor

“What if I got feelings? Why I can’t get feelings Pragya?” Rockstar asked, Pragya tried to reply but she was stopped by hearing Abhi’s word who was approaching them

“You will get feelings soon Rockstar” Abhi said earning a gasp from Pragya and smile from Rockstar.

“What do you mean by Rockstar will be getting feelings soon Abhi?” Pragya retorted furiously.

“Pragya it is the part of its evaluation. It need to have feelings to mend with people for medical aiding reason” Abhi reasoned.

“But Abhi, Rockstar getting feelings, doesn’t bring any problems right?” Pragya asked worriedly.

“What problem I will bring Pragya?” Rockstar asked Pragya

Now itself you are arguing with Abhi that I love you more than him. So that was my problem, what if you become the ‘Love Competitor’ for Abhi” Pragya asked with a smile and inside her she knew that she was hell feared with it.

“Then think that you're lucky to be loved by two persons, with same face” Abhi said and winked.

“Be serious Abhi! Am I looking like a joke material for you? It is about feelings of mine” Pragya glared at him

“Don’t we have any other choice to implement this process Abhishek, without bringing the problem as Pragya doubts?” Rockstar asked considering Pragya’s POV

“I have a solution for it. But I'm not completely sure about that, still I will try to implement it” Abhi said assuring her.

“Whatever, please be sure that Rockstar shouldn’t move out of control because of getting feelings” Pragya said and left the place.

“Abhishek, do you think I would turn out of control, if I get feelings?” Rockstar asked Abhi.
There are chances Rockstar that at times, you would think by your own and decide certain things, when you get feelings means. This is the only reason Pragya was worrying” Abhi explained

“Oh! So as Pragya said there is a chance that I would become the ‘Love Competitor’ for you, is that simple explanation?” Rockstar asked.

“Exactly, she has seen the movie ‘Robot’, so she was worrying. Don’t worry I will try to put a restriction for that, we will work on that, until that you will be working under my control”

Rockstar nods and they both left the garden area.

Pragya was not fully convinced with the thought of inducing feelings for Rockstar, but for evaluation purpose and for the actual aim of bringing Rockstar; feelings are more important for it. Abhi always tried his best to convince Pragya that he was working in Rockstar’s feelings restriction level, but he didn’t find one like that.