Feelings - Is That Needed?

** At Abhi's Laboratory - Inside Conference Hall **

“If we wait until reaching there, aunty would die. I can’t let you to loss another life of yours Pragya. Please let me handle it” Rockstar said by facing Pragya helplessly.

“What do you mean by that Rockstar?” Pragya furiously asked

“This is a mild attack of recovery. Preliminary treatment is needed immediately” Rockstar explained her.
“Then go ahead Rockstar. Doctor is on the way to home” Abhi encouraged Rockstar and it turned to continue the guidance to Purvi.
Purab and Bulbul reached there, fortunately to help Purvi.

“Abhi, this is foolishness, I'm leaving to home” Pragya said and turned to leave.
“Pragya, listen, Rockstar was trained for this only. Why can’t you believe it?” Abhi questioned.

“I can’t play with my maa’s life Abhi, because-” before she could continue she saw her Maa’s breathing heaved and it led to wheezing.

“Purab Bulbul, dry of the sweats soon, Purvi open up all the windows. Check whether Doctor came or not” Rockstar said with high tone.

“What the hell you're doing Rockstar? *she turned to the video call screen* Purab, leave all this and take Maa to the hospital. I don’t want to lose her” Pragya shouted, as moving seconds was like hell to see her maa suffering.

At that time Doctor arrived “What are you doing? She was getting serious and you are being so patience. Immediately take her to hospital, she needs emergency treatment. Wait, let me call the ambulance” The doctor said worriedly and left to call the ambulance.

Being over panic, Purvi disconnects the call, so that Pragya wouldn’t become even more restless.

“Enough Happy? What was the need to do practical session with my maa’s life?” Pragya shouted at outrage.
“Pragya I was doing as per I'm guided. I'm very sure Sarla aunty is getting well. This is-” before Rockstar could explain, Pragya showed her palm up to stop him.

“I just don’t need any explanation from you. if anything happens to my Maa, then I'm saying you, I will dismantle you with my very own hands. I don’t want such dreams for which I should leverage my complete family” Pragya said furiously by growing temper inside her.

“Nonsense Pragya! Rockstar was helping you. Actually it did its job only. What is bothering you? Is that Rockstar aided your Maa or your total dream of bring Rockstar to the world?” Abhi asked out of disbelief. ‘I never expect that you would say such words Pragya’

“I don’t have time to explain anything. I'm leaving. For god sake, don’t come infront of me Rockstar until I know my maa is safe. Please” Pragya said and left the room.