Me And My Rockstar

First of all,

I would like to thank everyone who supported this new story line Thank you for your support guys, need it more in future too. Now let’s get into the new journal of story.

Me and My Rockstar

** At Mumbai **

A laboratory far from the noisy city and it was isolated from every building. A single building all alone was there, the gate compound was completely digitalized, so that only the person had access to get in can trespass the gate. The name board on the gate digitally shows ‘Techie World of Pragz’

A girl was tensely talking with someone in the phone,

“Vin I couldn’t wait more, I have already excited that the face I have drawn imaginarily gonna become my Robot’s face, and now it was actually ready I am super excited to see it. Come soon Vin, I will wait for you in the entrance”

“Relax Pragz aka my dear Pragya; I will be there in an hour, since I want to deliver it without revealing this to anyone”

Vin Rana, the leading Robotic Automobile Businessman, he was also the one helping Pragya for her project. The project was really impressive, when Vin read about it from Pragya. Vin was hell bent that he will be the one who would design the physical parts for the robot and the skin material too. Pragya was overwhelmed by Vin’s support so she agreed to it.

As the project started 6 years before Pragya and Vin had done with the physical parts, now her robot was finally going to get its face. The face of the robot was just drawn by her imagination. The project was moving towards its final phase. Every requirements and capability Pragya added for that robot was finally done, and there were some more things to be done technically.

“Pragya, he will come, you just get in, see I have done the coding part, it need to be run and executed” said Bulbul approaching Pragya who was restlessly waiting for Vin.

“I will come Bulbul, you know right, I was very clear about each and every tiny things for my robot. Just feeling little restless because Vin wasn’t reaching here by time, why it is taking this time?”

“Hey, he has to do it without anyone’s knowledge, and moreover you knew about traffic here, then what?”
Pragya gave a pouted look and agreed that she was overreacting. Bulbul dragged her inside their laboratory. The one and only place Pragya spent more time in these six years.

**After few hours**

“Ohhhhhhhhh Myyyyyyyyy Goddddd!!!!! Is this a robot?” exclaimed Bulbul with utmost surprise.

“Vin, just pinch me!” asked Pragya.
He smiled at her antics and did what she said.
“Ouch! I'm not dreaming, and you're just awesome mind blowing Vin” said Pragya with face full of satisfied smile and let her hand for a handshake.

Vin joined her hand and made a gentle handshake. “It is all my pleasure Pragya, and I am happy that you liked your robots skin based face and it was same as you showed me in the paper”
“Exactly Vin, I can’t even believe that it was just a skin based material, it looks like a person was really infront of me” said Bulbul with excitement.

“Really Vin, no one could say it is a robot, the skin material you used was so realistic and I am really happy with your work”

“Oh ok-ok enough of your gratitude and thank you. If you really would like to thank me, I would expect it in the way of how your robot actually works, and would you show me a small glimpse of how it works Pragya?” asked Vin by winking at her.