Tech Guru and Rockstar

Hey,

Thanks for the support and liking the story, here the second shot has been split into two parts. So you will be finding the story little longer. Let’s get into the story.

Tech Guru and Rockstar

** Candidate Cabin **

“Vin, My savior where are you? I need you here, as today was Rockstar’s evaluation, and there was huge unexpected mess here” said Pragya with her utmost nervousness in the call with Vin.

Seeking Vin’s presence was much needed now, as the face similarity between Abhishek Mehra and the robot Rockstar was going to be an issue now for Pragya. As Vin was the one designed the face with skin polymer material, he would definitely help Pragya at this instance.

“Hey Pragya, breathe first! I'm on the way to your evaluation Laboratory. Don’t panic. Purab and Bulbul informed me everything. So don’t worry we will find a solution. I'm coming you relax” Vin tried to console her nervousness.

“Haan, come soon, I will be waiting for you” said Pragya and ended the call. She turned to look her Rockstar which was standing there clueless.

“Why are you looking at me like that Pragya? Is there any problem?” asked Rockstar, looking at itself from top to bottom.

Pragya chuckled “One problem, that is your face coincides with Tech Guru of Robots, and the strange thing was your face was my imagination portrait but I don’t know how it coincided with Abhishek Mehra” she worried.

“That is the issue now; just say him that you have designed me like him, because you admire him a lot. Isn’t that true?” Rockstar gave a suggestion, which was indeed true but Pragya knew that the suggestion don’t work at all.

“It won’t work Rockstar, this was the first time he was introducing himself as ‘Tech Guru of Robots’ to the world and that too today only. Now tell me, without knowing his face how could I give such excuse?”

“It’s a valid point. No other way, you can say the truth” said Rockstar.

“I guess, we have to do that but-” before Pragya could continue, there came the announcement that Pragya has been invited to stage for her project explanation.

Pragya closed her eyes in defeat that she has no other option than facing the truth.

** At the Stage of Evaluation **

Pragya moved to the centre of stage, it was an auditorium of the University which is nearby the Robotic Laboratory of the University. She felt nervous and stood near the mike stand. She closed her eyes for a moment of relief; all she thought was her family’s encouragement and emotional contribution for this project, Purab and Bulbul’s help and like a savior Vin’s contribution in it.

Not the least, she saw the caring Rockstar in her thoughts, the way it consoled her even when it doesn’t know how to react when she lost herself hearing the cruel incident happened to her father, brother and her mother who has been paralyzed, the past three months it was around her like a lively human, and definitely helped her in vanishing out the loneliness in her life after her father and brother’s death. She couldn’t understand why but it felt all right to have Rockstar in her life. ‘Strange feeling for an emotionless Robot

She opened her eyes and looked at the scientists who were been here to evaluate her project, she let a gentle smile as an acknowledgement and her eyes fell on him. Abhishek Mehra, Tech Guru of Robots, who she longed to see at least once in her life, and more importantly she always dreamt that he should evaluate her project. Today it was becoming true but she couldn’t cherish the moment as it was going to get complicated when he sees the Robot’s face.