Kabhi Rockstar Kabhi Sautan

Abhishek can you help me? Why was she crying?” Rockstar asked turning to Abhi helplessly as it doesn’t know what it should do actually. It was waiting for anyone’s command to process. But before Abhi could say anything Pragya replied the silliest thing for others but the purest thing of her life.

“I love you Rockstar” with tears rolling over her cheeks, she looked at those LED lens eyes by parting the hug.

Except Abhi, remaining of them was surprised by Pragya’s words.

“Are you out of mind Pragya?” Vin asked nearing her.
“It is just a robot!” Bulbul said by patting her shoulder. They didn’t even understand Pragya’s love.

It’s not just a robot! Don’t dare to say like that hereafter” Pragya furiously shouted breaking the hug from Rockstar.
Abhi gestured others not to over react, Purab nods and makes Bulbul to calm down.

“Pragya, Ok let me agree that it is not just a robot for you. But loving Rockstar? I couldn’t understand in what sense you're saying that” Vin seeks for an explanation from Pragya.

“I already said, she loves me, but you all didn’t listen. See now she said it” Rockstar said which made everyone to gasp in surprise.

Pragya chuckled and encircled her hands behind Rockstar’s shoulder. “Yes I love you. How do you know that?

You had said it many times to me. I had those memories” Rockstar replied.

For a moment, its reply was like a man saying that he has those lovable memories when his girl was saying that she loves him.

“Memory?” Pragya questioned and looked at Abhi. Abhi winked and shrugged.
“Yes all the time I had spent with you have been recorded right? Then those memories when you say ‘I love you’ also will be stored in my memory storage” Rockstar explained, which made everyone to chuckle.

“You're a genius Rockstar” Pragya smiled. “I want to say something more too”
“Yes I'm. Ok you say”

I love Abhi” Pragya said smiling at Abhi. Rockstar turned to Abhi’s side and looked him from top to bottom. Abhi shrugged ‘I don’t know anything’, and then Rockstar looked at everyone and noticed everyone’s expressions.

It means you're a cheater Pragya” Rockstar said casually.

While everyone gasped with “What?” they all heard Abhi’s loud laughter.

“Ha-ha exactly Rockstar you said the right truth! Ha-Ha-Ha Yes Pragya you're a cheater” Abhi said controlling his laughter.

Pragya frowns seeing Abhi’s laughter. Vin also joined with Abhi by laughing out loud. Pragya’s deadly glare was enough for him to stop the laugh.

“Ok, I'm sorry. But why it said you're a cheater?” Vin asked looking at Rockstar.

“Rockstar, why would you say that I'm a cheater?” Pragya asked furiously, yet pouting.

“Yes I too want to know how you find the truth about Pragya” Abhi teased, Pragya hit on his chest playfully. “You're unbelievable! Am I a cheater?” Pragya asked whereas Abhi nods as no “I know you're not cheater but still I want to know why Rockstar said like that”

Everyone turns to Rockstar to know its answer. “Rockstar, Pragya loves you and you say her as cheater! Why you say like that?” Purab asked Rockstar

“Because Bulbul only said it” Rockstar said pointing Bulbul.