Chapter 60: Chy

Six Years later.

Eighteen years together and three kids later. Ace and I are doing great. Aubri is fourteen, Jayden is nine, and our newest edition Isaiah Christian Jace Moretti is two years old.

Me and Ace decided after Jayden we took a little break for another child, because we had two kids and we were fairly still new to being parents and jobs

Me and Ace decided after Jayden we took a little break for another child, because we had two kids and we were fairly still new to being parents and jobs. After getting adjusted and the kids getting older, we had another one, Isaiah, my love bug. It'll probably be a good while into we have our last one and I'll probably be high risk because a certain chickadee isn't in her twenties anymore, but I'll do anything for my family.

Reality and Dustin have three kids. They finally have a little girl and said they were done with having kids. They got married right after me and Ace like 2-3 years later.

Mariah and Reese got married five years after that and another set of twins. It didn't help that Reese is a twin and Mariah had twin sisters. They said they were done also and do to her luck she would probably have another set of twins.

And I'm proud to say I'm finally an auntie. Pleasure and Darien had a baby six months after getting together. I was surprised. They got married at the courthouse when she was eight months pregnant​, but I can tell they love each other. I was annoyed because I wanted to be a bridesmaid, but it's okay, I still love them tho.

Tomorrow everybody was getting together at me and Ace's house, but today was just a regular, smegular day at the Moretti household.

I made sure the kids were occupied, while I snuck away. I stride towards Ace in his office. It was six o'clock and I haven't seen my husband all day.

"Ace?" I called out to him.

"Yeah." He said looking at his laptop.

"I missed you all day and I have to admitted it's making me feel a certain way." I said sitting in his lap.

"What are you gonna do about it

"What are you gonna do about it." He said.

"How about this." I grabbed his chin and places my lips on his.