Chapter 31: Chy

Ace, Reality, Dustin, me and the twins, Brady and Killian were at Greyfield Water park.

Adele heard through the grapevine that we were going to the water park and shipped them to us through Ace.

We were taking turns with them to the shallow end of the pool and it was my turn and I swear, I felt one of them rub my booty. It happened like twice already.

Chy's Bathing suit:

"Alright now, who touching my booty? Hands to yourself

"Alright now, who touching my booty? Hands to yourself." I looked at the twins and they giggled.

"She my gwirlfrwiend."  Killian said.

"No, she my gwirlfrwiend." Brady said.

"Nu uh. She mine." Then Brady hit killian.

"Hey that's enough, stop hitting your brother." Then Killian hit Brady back.

"That's enough." I separated them and stood on the side of the pool.

"Shy-na, tell him your my gwirlfrwiend." He pointed to his brother. They pronounced my name Shy-na and when it's pronounced like China.

"Well, brad....." I was cut off.

"Actually she's my girlfriend." Ace came out behind me.

"Hey. What are you doing here?" I asked him.

"It's my turn with the twins." He slid down beside me.

"Oh, okay." I said

"Unkie Car. Come play with us."

"I'll be back babe." He leaned over and kissed me.

" He leaned over and kissed me

"Ewwww... Unkie car got cooties." They started laughing.

"Oh no, the cootie monster is gonna get you." He walks over to them and I pulled myself up to sit on the side of the pool and just let my feet be in the water.

"No... I don't want cooties." Killian said as Ace scooped him out the water and held on to him and tickles him.

"Let my brodder go." Brady ran over to Ace and started hitting his legs.