Chapter 32: Ace

My World 🌎💍🔐 calling

"Hello"

"Ask your parents do they know some people that would adopt me."

"What....why."

"Last night I did the dishes, so you would think that none should be in the sink this morning, right?"

"Yeah?"

"Wrong. My MOM made my DAD breakfast, and left all the dishes in the sink and then she gone tell me I got dishes to wash."

"Did you at least eat breakfast?"

"No, I would understand if I had eat breakfast with them or she cooked for all of us, but nope she just gone leave me with the dishes."

"I'm sorry babe. How about I take you out for breakfast and that way you won't have to do the dishes, that's if we don't pay."

"You already won my over when you said take me out for breakfast and the hell if I do. I'm not doing nothing, I'll sure nough dine and dash."

"Ooouuu...you a rebel."

"Born in the life of sin."

"Don't make me spank you."

"Just kidding, Ace."

"I'll pick you up soon."

"Wait I'm watching triple D."

"What the hell is that?"

"The TV show with Guy Fieri. Diner, Dive-in's, and Dives. When we come back from breakfast you watching it with me."

"Okay, I guess. I'll get you in 30 minutes."

"Okay, I love you. Bye."

"I love you too, baby. Bye."

I started getting ready to go take Chyna out for breakfast.

I got to her place and knocked on the door and her mom opened the door, in her scrubs. She must of just got in because she looked tired.

"Good morning Ms. Chyanne." I said.

"Hey Hun, what are you doing here this early."

"I'm taking Chyna to breakfast."

"It's a bit early don't you think?"

"Uhh. It's eleven. I don't know, it might be early."

"It's eleven, I ain't know it was that late. I just got in at 6, from a double and crashed on the couch. I'm going to bed." She turned around and started going up the stairs and stop to say one last thing.

"Chyna upstairs and leave that door open, now that I know you like to dick my daughter down." She said and turn back and continue her stride upstairs.

The only thing I did was stand there with my mouth open. I can't believe she said that.

I went up the stairs and knocked on the door.

"Come in." I open the door and Chy still in her night clothes and watching TV.

"I thought you was getting ready." Our conversation on the phone was a hour ago.

"I am, just one more episode." She has her eyes on the TV.

"I'll just get breakfast by myself then." I said and sat on the bed beside her.

"No, no, I'll be back." She dashes off the bed in her walk in closet.