Chapter 15: Ace

I wake to Chy moving. I look at the alarm clock and it reads. 1:14 AM.

"What are you doing?"

"This my song."

She then begin to move again and sing and hum to New Edition 'Can You Stand The Rain.'

"It's kinda ironic, that this song is playing and it's raining." Then I realized something.

"Wait a minute, this song not on my play list or the one you was sung earlier." I was so confused.

"Yeah, I connected my phone to the Bluetooth, when you was in the bathroom and put yours on the charger." That's​ my baby, looking out.

"It's my ninety's playlist. I was feeling nostalgic." I suddenly get an idea.

"Let's go play in the rain."

"Hell nah, to the nah, nah, nah."

"Why not, let's go have fun."

"I'm not tryna get my hair wet or get pneumonia. You got me fucked up white boy." I wanted to do something spontaneous with Chy.

"Please?"

"No, since I let you pull my hair, you must think this my real hair. I'm not a red head, I'm not messing this up, my hair dresser is booked for the next 2 weeks."

"Why don't you wear, your real hair, I've never seen it, at least not since before I left." I was curious and wanted to see Chyna in her natural state.

"You know I think you'll look even more beautiful, with any look, au natural or dolled up, you'll always have my heart." I kiss her cheek.

"Uhhh...you get on my nerves, being cute and shit." She then get up, and hold her hand out and I grab her hand. We sneak down the stairs and out the door and in the ran.

"What we gone go out here."

"Let make out." I suggest.

"Oh damn, it's cold

"Oh damn, it's cold." I grab her hand and spin her around. She start giggling and I pull her in to a kiss.

 She start giggling and I pull her in to a kiss