Chapter 6: Ace

"Yass best Fran, ride his face." Flabbergasted I see the faces of Dustin and Chyna's friend Reality.

Thank God, it wasn't my mom. I really didn't want to have that talk then my ass beat.

"Oh my God. What the hell y'all doing here." Chy says trying to remove herself from my lap, but I just pull down and she just sighs and remain seated.

"Did we cock block. Oh shit my bad. We can go?" Dustin said while leaving the room and pulling the door behind with Reality.

"Go best Fran. That's my best Fran. You betta...throw it in a circle." Reality is heard outside the door.

"She is so embarrassing." My baby chuckles.

"Well, I'm heading home." Dammit, I guess this wasn't the right time for that. I don't want to rush her into something like that before she was ready. I didn't want to ruin what we could have.

"Okay, I'll walk you back."

"No I'm okay, it's just next door." I'll be damned If she walks by herself back home this late.

"I don't care if it next door or the room over." I said while grabbing a t-shirt from my drawer and putting it on.

"Let go." I held out my hand to her and she gladly accepts. We walk to her front porch hand in hand. She then turns to me and say "well this is me." I stand directly in front of her and say "goodnight babe." Pulling her close to placing a sweet kiss on her lips.

I watch her open her door and walk inside. Walking inside my room, I see Dustin sitting on the floor Indian style.

"Why aren't you sitting on the bed." I say

"Ewwww. I don't know what y'all was doing on that bed. Probably the nasty." I chuckle at his boldness and choice of words.

"You spending way too much time with Reality and we didn't do anything because you guys came in the room before anything could happen."

"Oh, well I'm staying the night." He then goes in my closet and pulls out his book bag and grabs his pajamas and goes to the guest shower.

Skips the rest of the night and now it's Saturday.

"Io e tua madre stiamo andando a essere venuta tardi casa oggi, si prega di essere responsabile." (Me and your mom are going to be late coming home today, please be responsible.) My dad tells me before he leaves to work and my mom heads to my aunt Helda's house.

"I'm bored. Let's do something. Like skydive or swim with dolphins or go to a underground rap battle." I honestly don't know how he comes up with some of the things he says in his head.

"How bout no. Why don't we call Chyna and Reality and have them come over." He shrugs and pulls out and honey and oats granola bar. I have not a clue how or where he got it from.

Zaddy 👅💦: Hey Gorgeous! 😘

My World 🌎💍🔐: Hey Handsome! 😘

Zaddy 👅💦: You and Reality want to come over?

My World 🌎💍🔐: Okay, let me ask Re.

My World 🌎💍🔐: She said okay, we'll be over in a few!

Zaddy 👅💦: Okay, see you then.

Knock. knock.

"Dustin, get the door." I say while pulling my head through my shirt after drying off from my shower.

Running my fingers through my hair. I head down the stairs and see Chyna and Reality in matching outfits. Chy looks so damn good.

Chy outfit on the left and Reality on the right.