Working On It - Chapter 31. EDIT

It'd been two days since your little moment in the infirmary. Medousa made sure Kylo and Hux stayed away from you as much as possible.

Every time you thought of Rey, your hatred would spike to the point of no return, Medousa was trying everything in her own power to make sure that you were comfortable, but nothing made a difference, every time you looked at your own hand you thought of Rey and Kylo's obsession with her. Of course, you hadn't ACTUALLY told Kylo about your feelings, but you always knew Kylo knew about them. Would he ignore them if you didn't voice them yourself?

You remembered the time when you first met him properly on the ship. He was carrying you through the ship towards Supreme Leader Snoke.

- Flashback -

You could trust him.

"Hey" you muttered, he didn't react he simply replied, "What is it?".

You know exactly what it is I want to ask, you sighed.

"Just because I can hear and read your mind doesn't make it all convenient, ask with your mouth" he spoked irritated with the sheer thought of being used.

-End of Flashback-

That's right you sighed. Kylo doesn't accept anything you say to him through your mind, you need to tell him, or He doesn't process it.

You began rubbing your eyes with your good hand and forcefully dropped it down onto your bed, the black silk sheets of your own bed felt good, but everything hurt, you knew why, and it was to be expected. Rolling onto your side staring out into the abyss of Space you began collecting your thoughts.

Should you tell him your feelings? Would it make you the closest person to him? Or will it make him distant himself? Will be become more obsessed with Rey, now he knew your feelings.

closing your eyes, you sighed. "Round and round the thoughts go" you muttered but nothing good came of them since they were locked inside of you. Did you have the strength to see Kylo at this point? To be honest, you didn't. Just seeing Medousa took a lot of energy out of you.

However, there was one person you wanted to see. Strange as it may seem you would have never thought He would be the last person you'd want to speak too or see.

You pulled yourself up and strolled towards your dresser, pulling out a short elbow-length t-shirt black of course, with a big 'The Order' logo on the back. You then moved down to the draw with your trousers in, short three-quarter length pants would do, at the sides of each of your hips, there was a thin piece of fabric which flowed down to your knees connecting to the knee part of your pants and then hugging around them.

You liked the style of the clothes the order had, you didn't really think anyone dressed 'normally' here since they all wore their uniforms but of days off or sparring, they'd wear their own branded clothing with the Order logo on them, you were allowed to design your own clothing yourself thanks to Hux's intervention.

You strolled over to the door to your room which slid open. You made your rounds to the bathroom, canteen and then straight to the room where He would be.

As you got closer to the door, the more your mind went round and round "What were you going to ask him?" You already knew what you wanted to ask but the more you thought about it the more you were scared to ask you whispered internally to yourself "Well, I mean. It's weird asking this kind of thing with him... but he did say he'd help".

The black doors slid open; the room was still decorated as it was the first day you entered. The chairs all tucked neatly underneath the unused tables with the cold environment of fear, power and death floated through the room. You hesitated for a moment, but you knew you needed to do this.

You stepped forward, entering the room. A light appeared at the far end of the room, it flickered for a second and then summoned whatever it needed too.

"It seems we have something to discuss?" He questioned, a dead serious face, his eyes burned deep into yours.

"Yes," you answered "I also have answers you for as well" you replied.

"Oh? How so?" He asked.

"The girl. The one you told Kylo about. The one who wields the force, I met her". You bitterly answered.

"And?" He questioned.

You clicked your tongue; he could see your expression grow darker and the sweet taste of something he knew all too well.

Hatred.

"I hate to admit it, but her raw power is strong". You answered, looking straight up into his eyes.

He smirked "I see. Ask what you wish to ask, Child.".

You sighed heavily, allowing the last bit of air within you to escape "Supreme Leader Snoke. I wish for you to train me personally. Not with or around Kylo, nor Hux, Nor anyone". You demanded.

Snoke looked down at you but not in disgust or anger. His face almost showed Pride, you knew you couldn't back down now, you needed to do this without Kylo anywhere near you.

"You wish to leave Kylo's Protection?" He questioned.

You nodded "I-" You cut yourself off before redeeming your confidence "I have feelings for Kylo, Supreme Leader Snoke. But I believe that my feelings are one-sided. My powers are not like Rey's who are raw like my own, but she knows how to control them, use them at her own slight will even if she doesn't know it. I - I can only do this when my emotions are heightened".

You tightened your grip on your t-shirt "I need to polish my own powers before I try and use them for someone else".

Snoke saw something in your expression that made him smirk.

Pride and Passion.

"Good, Child. I like your commitment to your own resolutions. You seemed to have only just thought this up yet you're ready to act on them without notice, I wish my student would act like this more often".

You nodded "I need to do this" for myself and for my future you thought.

"Very well. I have just informed Hux of a ship arriving in four hours. You will board it and come straight to me".

Surprised at the sudden demand of time "Four hours?" you questioned.

"Do not speak. Pack little items that you'll only need on a day-to-day basis'. Accessories are luxuries that you will not need with me. Leave without letting anyone know" He demanded.

You didn't answer.

"For this will show your resolution to come back and demand your place. Show everyone who you are and what you can do." He answered and then simply disappeared.

You knew what you needed to do. All that was left was to go and do it.