Feelings - Chapter 7 EDIT

After your little conversation with General Snoke, you were desperate for some air.

I mean, yeah the conversation was a little more amusing then you thought it was, apparently your presence within the universe was an unexpected one but it was gravely crucial that the "First Order" kept you out of the rebels hands and in theirs. So from now on, you were to follow Kylo everywhere no matter what which didn't sound all too bad, really I mean you get to stay with Kylo for the one you were allowed to travel and move around freely throughout the ship. The Troopers answered and did everything you said, and every so often they would ask questions of their own, and you would be happy to answer.

Conversation on this ship wasn't exactly common, everyone was quiet and kept to themselves so getting to speak to others, other than yourself made you happy.

You hadn't seen a window to the 'outside' yet but Kylo said he'd give you a tour around the ship at some point, but he had some business to attend to first which doesn't sound unexpected I mean the guy practically runs the place alongside Hux.

Speaking about Hux, after Snoke reported that your presence was unique he kept a close and keen relationship with you, now and then he'd visit make sure that all was well and that you were being taken care of and anything you were unhappy with he'd personally see to it that it was fixed.

You knew he was trying to be kind? But it felt creepy to you.

You stepped outside of yet another mysterious door in which you had no clue where it went; you'd thought it was a good idea to go exploring, you wanted to remember some of the layouts of the ship at least. But nothing was sticking, however, you were determined but whenever you mentally told yourself "this ship can't be that big, right?" you were automatically slapped in the face by reality when turning a corner to be faced with another billion and one doors that would lead to anywhere or worse to more doors!

After an hour of continually searching at least 36 different doors, you crouched down against the corridor walls and sighed. Closing your eyelids, mentally cursing yourself for the idiotic idea to go wandering around, on a good note you found where the cafeteria was, bonus!

Thought that is if you remember where it is later on...

It still stumped you that you couldn't find a single window! I mean it's a big ship, and everyone here is pretty gloomy and depressing, but they've got to have at least two or three different windows, right?

Just when you thought all hope was lost, Kylo appeared from your left.

"What are you doing?" He muttered, slowly stepping towards you.

You shrugged, awkwardly smiling at him "I thought it was a good idea to go exploring on my own but I ended up here, and I swear to god I've been here before" you pointed downwards to where you sat and sighed.

Kylo shook his head "You've only gone a couple of corridors to your right" you heard him chuckle "Not surprising though, last time I found you, you were stuck in the toilets".

You felt your face become hot "Well, who builds a toilet that big?!"

Standing up from your position and skipped over to where Kylo was, one hand upon your hip the other handling beside you "So what's happening now?" you smiled.

Kylo turned round into the direction he just came from "First, we get you back on track".

You felt your shoulder drop ever so slightly and muttered under your breath "One way to kick someone down" trying to keep the smirk that is beginning to form at the corner of your mouth from spreading.

Kylo ignored your comment and carried on walking, happily enough to follow his lead you skipped to his side in a matter of seconds.

"So what's the agenda for today? More arguments with Hux or... urm, speeches with Snoke?" you shivered at the thought of Snoke. He creeped you out, how could someone be so tall? I mean the guys literally 8 foot tall.

Kylo was listening to your thoughts, shook his head in amusement.

"Don't repeat that when you're in the presence of Supreme Leader Snoke".

Feeling slightly giggly you chuckled at Kylo "I'll try. You should know by now my thoughts have no filter".

Kylo sighed at suddenly remembering the thoughtful conversations he's had with you "Yes, I know. We must do something about that first of all".

A little surprised at how open and talkative Kylo was being, you smiled from ear to ear. "You know Kylo, sucking up will not stop the flowing conversations I will have with you!" you squealed.

As you both continued down the corridor you began to notice the area's around your room "Oh, I remember this place!" you jumped, running a little in front of Kylo.

"So where are we going now?" You sang.

Kylo began removing his helmet, releasing the air pressure at the back of his helmet giving off a sudden "Kacha" sound, his hair flung out in every direction but gently and in perfect condition may you add, sunk perfectly upon his shoulders. Jealousy rose to your chest, how in the hell does he keep his hair in such good condition?!

His facial expression was soft a small smile plastered upon his face, you knew he was in a good mood hopefully no one bugs him and destroys the little time you have with him.

"Well, you wanted to see what it looks like outside the ship" He spoke up, in his deep husky voice.

"God yes. Seeing these walls are pretty boring and I NEED to see something else".

You began stretching your shoulders out again and smirking in his direction.

He shook his head once again "You wouldn't be able to go outside."

"Why?" a little depressed at the sudden realisation that you may, in fact, be stuck in this ship forever.

"You'll see why in a minute."

You still followed his lead to where ever you were going, you didn't have anything else really to do and spending time with Kylo meant a lot more to you then you let on. You knew Kylo could read your thoughts and feelings, so it didn't matter if you said it out loud. You didn't have to announce to everyone that he made your tummy go funny.