The New You - Chapter 30. EDIT

Nothing would register, all was black, but voices could be heard. It was comforting, to say the least, but the conversation sounded dear, almost as if someone had been badly hurt but who?

"What has happened to her?" A dark husky voice shouted rage radiated off.

A timid but firm voice confirmed what this person already knew "It seems She's been through a great ordeal. Not only is her face badly swollen and she may have a fractured jaw, but the back of her neck has also been damaged because of the unique Taser used against her. Obviously, they knew her powers and were able to keep them at bay before she could do anything rash with them. However, what worries me most is her hand" The voice muttered off.

"What do you mean?" the husky voice questioned.

"It seems that the breaking of her hand was caused not by someone else but by herself. For some reason unknown, she broke her own hand" the timid voice muttered.

Another voice intervened "Well, wouldn't it be obvious if they were doing something to her wouldn't she want to keep her odds about it?" This voice was eerier and creepy.

"What's the meaning of that, Hux?" the husky voice spat.

"Well, we've seen obvious injuries to say she was tortured. Obviously, not as good as your way of torturing her when you first met but none the less, they did a good job. She probably injured herself to keep herself motivated". Hux's voice sounded stern and certain of his words.

The timid voice chipped in "That would make sense, to keep yourself motivated on the quest at hand but why break her hand? She would have needed that to help her escape would she not?"

Hux sighed "Well, taking into consideration she did escape the rebel base AND from what we've noticed about her injuries as well she held her own quite well. Supreme Leader Snoke will be happy at least". He smirked.

Kylo turned on his heels, grabbing Hux's clothing around his neck "If I hear one more word out of your mouth, Hux. I won't use the force to kill you, I'd gladly do it by my own hands". He spat gritted between his teeth.

All the commotion began to stir your sleep. An endless noise of hatred and anger.

Your eyes opened to a blinding light, instantly you moved your right hand over your eyes. Luckily, it wasn't "your" broken one.

"Jesus Christ" you muttered softly since every word hurt. "Why are the lights so god damn bright?" you chirped.

The timid voice approached quickly "____ Are you okay?" worry was plastered in her voice.

You turned looking into Medousa's face came into view "Medousa?" you questioned. "How in the world?" you muttered still slightly out of it.

She smiled "You're back on the Star Destroyer, what happened? How did you get so...? So, injured?" she questioned, fear plastered on her face.

Your eyes began to adjust to the light, moving your hand away from your face, you began to try and prop yourself up. However, that didn't go well. Your left hand instantly failed you as the pain of a thousand suns ran through your arm "What in the world?!" you shouted biting down onto your bottom lip.

Medousa grabbed your left arm and helped you sit up "Your hands broken" she answered shrugging "We don't know how though. All your other injuries are easily explained but this one" you pointed "we don't have a clue".

You sighed. Remembering back to when you were in the cave, anger had taken over you and you proceeded to punch the cave walls as hard as you could.

You turned into her view and smiled slightly "Well, that was of my own accord, let's say I punched something, really reeally hard" chuckling at the idea that no matter what you did you'd never win against the wall because unfortunately, walls don't fight back.