16

Okay, first thing first, I'm really sorry like really. I neglect this story since I felt like its trash, but a loy of you love it and I'm really thankfuk for that, and soo I'm finishing this story (one more chapter) So I hope you all enjoy this! And thank you for supporting this book and the first book 💖💖.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Author's POV

Jimin bit his lip as he waited for Jungkook to say anything. The silence lingered in the air as cherry blossom petals fall in the ground like the rain. Jimin with his quivering hands reached out for Jungkook's hand.

"Jungkookie?" Jimin said hesistantly. Tears. Tears started to fall from Jungkook's beautiful eyes causing Jimin to panic.

"J-Jungkook! Are you okay?!" Jimin asks as Jungkook started to cry.

"I-I hate you so much! Why do you keep doing this to me?!?!" Jungkook said as he started to hit Jimin's chest. Jimin was astonished as he lets Jungkook hit him.

"I'm so--" Jungkook stop as Jimin quickly hugs him.

"I'm really sorry Kookie, I truly do, I know I fucked up a lot, but now I'm making things right by being honest" Jimin said as he hugs Jungkook tigther. Jungkook silently sobs as he buried his head between Jimin's neck and shoulder, and he reciprocates the hug.

"I love you Jungkook since we were little" Jimin confessed causing Jungkook's heartbeat to pick up its pace.

"I-I l-" Jungkook was about to reply, but he was stop by a loud, yet slow clapping. Jungkook and Jimin let go of each other as they look at the source of that sound.

"Aww look what we have here" The new comer said causing Jimin to grit his teeth.

"Bailey what do you want?!" Jimin said as he went in front of a confused Jungkook.

"Bailey? Jimin hyung that's Gail what are you talking about?" Jungkook asks.

"Yeah Jimin oppa what are you talking about? I'm Gail not Bailey" The girl said as she tries to go near them, but Jimin stops her quickly.

"No don't go near us! You said Gail had died and you are here to torture us" Jimin said.

"Hyung! What are you talking about! Gail is here and alive" Jungkook retorts.

"Trust me Jungkook, she is not Gail" Jimin said.

"Jungkook oppa, its me Gail, I don't know what Jimin oppa is talking about" The girl said. Jungkook stood there thinking of what he should do.

"Jungkook I told you I wouldn't lie to you anymore" Jimin said as he held Jungkook's arm. Jungkook bit his lip as he thought of an idea.

"Okay then, if you are Gail t-then what place do I want to take Jimin hyung if we got married?" Jungkook said as he looks at the girl in front of them. The girl chuckles as she twirls her hair.

"That is so easy Jungkookie! Paris! You kept saying that you want to go in Paris since its the city of love" The girl said happily. Jungkook stood frozen in his spot.

"W-Who are you? You're not Gail" Jungkook blurts out.

"Jungkook oppa, what are you talking about?" The girl said.

"I know I wanted to go to Paris, but I told Gail where I want to be and that's not in Paris" Jungkook said.

"Its in Busan" Jimin said as he realized that Jungkook told him something like this before.

"Yes the place is Busan, so who are you?" Jungkook said as he eyed the girl.

"Ah I guess pretending time is over" The girl said as she smirks at the two.

"I'm Bailey, the twin sister of Gail" Bailey said as she twirls around.

"T-Twin sister?!" Jungkook said.

"Yeah, she actually tried to stop me from going here to you" Jimin said.

"What?! Why?!" Jungkook exclaims.

"Because he ruined my life! And my sister's life too!" Bailey said angrily.

"H-Hyung?" Jungkook asks as he looks at Jimin.

"Your fiance died at the car accident, I didn't know how it happened and that is not my entire fault, and Gail is ill how is that my fault?" Jimin asks.

"Gail is in love with Jungkook! And you showed up and that made her suffer! And she died" Bailey said. Jungkook gasp as truths spilling out.

"G-Gail loved me?" Jungkook said.

"Yes she did, but you are too busy hung up on Jimin" Bailey said.

"W-What do you mean she's dead?!" Jungkook quickly asks as he hopes he heard it wrong.

"She didn't survive, she died 2 months ago" Bailey said.

"What? No way I was just talking t-to her y-yesterday" Jungkook said not wanting to believe the reality.

"That was me, I was pretending to be her" Bailey confessed.

"N-No way" Jungkook just said as his heart ache for the loss of one close friend. Jimin hugs Jungkook by his side to comfort the younger.

"Bailey I think its time to stop" Someone said as we all look behind.

"Jeonghan hyung" Jungkook said. There stood Jeonghan under the moon light, causing Bailey to grit her teeth.

"No way! Hyung! He made us suffer!" Bailey retorts.

"Bailey, its not his fault, Jimin suffered from the car wreck too, that was just an accident, and Gail was happy with both of them, even though she loved Jungkook, she wanted Jungkook to be happy with Jimin" Jeonghan said as he walks over where Bailey is. Bailey let tears fell from her eyes.

"Please Bailey stop you're already at your limit" Jeonghan said causing Bailey to broke down. Jeonghan hug his cousin gentely as she cries in his arms. Jungkook anf Jimin watch the scene in front of them.

"I'm so sorry for all of this" Jimin said as he felt that it was his fault.

"Don't be hyung, its not your fault" Jungkook said as he intertwined his hand around Jimin. Jimin gave him a weak smile as they look back at the scene in front of them.

'A sorrowful scene underneath the cherry blossom tree
Ends the pain they suffer
Hoping for more better days to come'

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Yay! I finally wrote this xD I know I'm really really late, so I'm really sorry 😭 please forgive me my mochis.

So only one more chapter left, and dont worry it wont take that long again (i'll probably start on it next week, and i'll make it longer!)

Have a great day my mochis! I love you all! Take care and vote BTS on Mama's!!! 😀😁💖