12

Whaaaa sorry for the late update! Its just that I'm busy at school and I forgot what to write in this chapter 😅 I mean I was deciding on some parts of it..  so yeah let's starts!!!

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Jimin's POV

I groan in pain as I opened my eyes. I saw darkness. I try to touch my face, but my hands are tied up. I try to scream, but only a muffled of words came out. Something is covering my mouth, a handkerchief maybe? My eyes are blindfolded, I can't see.

"Looks like you finally woke up" Someone said as I try to look at the direction where the voice was.

"Here let me get that for you" The same person said as the one covering my mouth fell.

"W-Who are you? And w-where am I?" I asked. The person just chuckled.

"Who am I? That's kind of obvious" The person said as someone took off my blindfold. At first everything is blurry, but when the time my eyes adjusted, I saw him.

"Taehyung" I said as he just chuckled again. I look around and I saw some old machines and pipes. It looks like I'm in an abandoned factory.

"Bingo! You know your so easy to decieve and your too shallow" Taehyung said as he sat on the table in front of me.

"What do you want?! Why did you took me?!" I asked him.

"I want nothing to you like really, but I had to this because of love" He said.

"Love?!?!" I asked in disbelief.

"Yep love" He said as he crossed his legs.

"But why me?! You wanted Jungkook!!" I said.

"Do I?" Taehyung said as he smiles.

"W-What do you mean?" I asked him.

"I'm seriously over him a long time ago" Taehyung said. My eyes widened and for some odd reason I felt my heart beat increased.

"T-Then why did you kept harassing him?!" I asked as my anger bubbled up.

"Because of some stuffs that you don't need to know" Taehyung said.

"Then why did you took me?!?! For fucks sake just tell me the truth!" I said angrily.

"My boss needs you, and if I don't bring you here she will hurt my baby" Taehyung said.

"Your baby?" I asked as I look at him confusingly. Did he got anyone pregnant?

"Yah! Not like that! I'm too young to have kids" He said.

"How do yo---" I asked but I was cut off by him.

"Its written all over your face" He said.

"Oh, but who is your baby?" I asked him. He hesitated for a moment, but his gaze went back at me.

"Min Yoongi" He said. I never heard a name like that before.

"I don't know him! So why do you need me?!" I yelled.

"I told you, I don't need you" He said as I sigh in annoyance. I was about to say something, but I heard another voice. A girls voice.

"Now, Tae let's not entertain our guest" The girl said. I can't see her since she was walking in the dark area. I can only see a silhouette of her.

"Sorry" Taehyung mumbled under his breath. The girl's footsteps kept getting louder as she gets closer to us. The voice, its so familiar.

"Anyways, Hey Jimin" The girl said as she steps in the light area. My eyes widened as I saw her.

"Gail?"

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Soooo I think everything is confusing now 😅 it will be more clear on the next chapter!!!

Sorry for the late update again ㅠㅠ. I'll try updating next week? But I think I'll be busy since I'm flying to California!! And I only have 9 days to see BTS!!!! I'M SCREAMING!! 😂😅

But yeah! Thank you all for everything! I love you 😙 my mochis~ till next update again!