"Well then you like her a lot and care for her a lot. You just won't admit it."

"Of course I care for her.. she my friend, fuck?"

Chantelle groaned and slapped her forehead. She was so fed up at this point. She hated childishness and wish he would just come to par with his feelings. "Get the fuck out my house Chris."

"Bet. I was dipping out anyway." He started to grab his things, chuckling at her frustratedness. He left her room and she got out of bed with her bed sheets wrapped around her naked body. As he walked towards her front door to leave she called out for him.

"Oh yeah and Monica called."

Chris halted in his steps and turned around. "What?"

"Monica called your cell... and I answered."

"Fuck you got my phone for?"

"You left it when you went to go shower."

"So that means you can pick up my calls like some fucking secretary?"

"Know what? You're disrespectful. Get out dickhead."

"What'd she call for?" He ignored her remarks towards him.

"I said get out! I thought you ain't care for her."

"I never said that. I said that I'm not in love with her ass."

"Cool, so fuck out my house."

Chris chuckled and shook his head. "You do too much."

"And you use me for sex."

Chris halted in his steps and turned around to look at her like she was crazy. "Don't make this something it's not. Sex is mutual. You wanted it, I wanted it. You knew what you were doing, so cut it out son."

"I don't give a fuck anymore. Chris. Monica is too good for your stupid ass. Fuck out my house."

"Aigh bruh," He started walking out, sticking his middle finger up at her. Chantelle ran towards the door and started shouting as he walked out.

"And keep fucking disrespecting me like I won't get you jumped stupid fuck."

"Suck my dick son.... oh wait you already did." He laughed childishly while running to his car.

...

     Monica thanked the taxi driver before giving him the money and exiting the car. She walked towards the huge penthouse apartment building, greeting some bystanders on the way. She walked through the lobby area and towards the elevator. When she stepped in and waited for it to fully close, she heard a male voice shout, "Hold the door!" She quickly stuck her hand out and waited for the male to walk through.

"Preciate it, ma." The male thanked her, his voice laced in a strong new york accent. The "ma" reminded her of Chris for a second, but she quickly erased him from her mind.

"No problem. What floor?"

"32."

"Oh okay, me too." She clicked floor 32 and watched as the elevator door closed. It was kind of awkward considering it was only them two and they were both going to the same floor.

"You from here?" He asked.

"No," She shook her head. "I'm from Boston. Just moved down here."

"Oh aigh." He said simply before turning his attention to his phone. That gave Monica the opportunity to check him out real quick. Everything about him screamed "hood boy", from the freshly cut waves on his head, to the Burberry shirt and chains around his neck, to the true religion jeans, and the balenciagas on his feet.