pure

( C A S T )

nina dobrev as valerie grimes
"if you think i'm stupid enough to fall for that pretty face of yours, you should think again batboy."

 jeffrey dean morgan as negan"damn, i am about fifty percent more into you now

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

jeffrey dean morgan as negan
"damn, i am about fifty percent more into you now."

( S U M M A R Y )

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

( S U M M A R Y )

in which a sarcastic and overconfident survivor finds her match with the big bad wolf

OR

the apocalypse changed everything, you have to fight every single day to survive and let nothing stand in your way. that's what valerie learned when the world went to shit. she used to care about everyone and everything, she couldn't even hurt a fly if she wanted to. but after all the things she went through valerie became selfish, only looking out for herself because she's a survivor. people now see her as the bitch of the apocalypse but she couldn't care less what they think of her. when her dad decides to piss of the wrong people valerie might just meet her match, someone just as twisted as herself.

( S O U N D T R A C K )

i. lurk the neighbourhood | ii. trust issues (remix) the weeknd | iii. pretty when you cry lana del rey | iv. dirty mind boy epic | v. gangsta kehlani | vi. pure hey violet | vii. i mean it g-eazy | viii. frzzn ozzie | ix. church chase atlantic | x. stutter blaise moore | xi. cherry lana del rey.

( D I S C L A I M E R )

i don't own anything, only my own characters and storylines.

this story will possibly include: swearing, violence, sexual themes, etc.
________

i'm so excited for this, i got tons of ideas. i've been obsessing over jdm bc let's be honest that man is sex on legs 👀

anyway hope you guys are as excited for this as i am, this'll probs be the first story of mine that'll get frequent updates

whoops 🤷🏻‍♀️