00:01

( P R E T T Y L I T T L E B I R D )

________

YOU KNOW THAT MOMENT WHEN YOU THINK SHIT CAN'T GET ANY WORSE? Turns out it can always get worse. Valerie knew she should've just stayed back at Alexandria and let Rick handle it. But no being as stubborn as she is, she had to come with. And now here they were surrounded by those so called saviours. They had taken all their weapons so making a escape wasn't an option here. The group was getting lined up.

"Gonna need you on your knees." Some lanky guy with a bad haircut and moustache called out to them. So that's what they all did. But Valerie never did do what she was told to do. Only when another one of those saviours shoved her with a rifle in the ribs she somewhat complied. Holding her hands in the air in a mocking surrender.

"Okay fine, no need to get your panty's in a twist, I'm kneeling." She told him as she got on her knees next to Sasha.

"Let's get other one. Right now." The man ordered.

"Dwight!" He called. "Yeah." Another voice answered.

Valerie turned her head to see who this Dwight was. Her eyes fell upon a blonde man who's half of his face was serverly burned. She mentaly cringed at the thought of how that had to hurt.

"Chop-chop." The man from before said.

Dwight walked over to another truck and opened it to reveal the rest of Rick's people. "Come on. You got people to meet."

A bunch of saviours pulled them out of the truck and set them down on the ground in the same line. They were all lined up in front of the RV that was supossed to distract the saviours. The man from before standing in front of them.

"All right! We got a full boat. Let's meet the man." He knocked on the RV walking back to stand beside the rest of the saviours.

Valerie looked to the rest of her people. Everyone was breathing hard and a lot of them looked scared. Valerie herself was worried as wel, she just didn't show it. She wasn't about to let these assholes see how she really felt. She sighed to herself, she could feel the pain in her legs from sitting in this position for to long but she decided to try and ignore the pain.

Suddenly the door of the RV opened to reveal the big bad wolf himself.

Valerie looked up from the ground to see who this so called 'Negan' was. She didn't really know what to expect. Her eyes widening for a split second upon realizing that this man was actually very atractive. He was surely old enough to be her father but that definitely didn't stop this man from looking this good for his age that's for sure. Valerie silently scolded herself for thinking that this man was simply put sex on legs. From his dark hair which was neatly pushed back not a single hair out of place to his salt and pepper scruff. He wore a black leather jacket with a red scarf tucked in, some washed jeans and black boots. But what stood out the most was his bat that proudly leaned on his shoulder wrapped in barb wire. The entire picture of him just screamed that he was not someone to be messed with.