00:02

( O H,   I   L I K E   H E R )

________

SHE STILL COULDN'T TEAR HER EYES AWAY FROM THE SCENE, even though she so badly wanted to look anywhere else. Her heart broke for Abe, she learned so much from him, he's one of her best friends. Her thoughts drifted to Sasha as who's cries she could hear next to her. Valerie felt bad for her, not being able to imagine what she must be going through right now.

Valerie snapped out of het thoughts at the sounds of Negan's voice.

"Ho, ho, look at that- taking it like a champ!" He says amused as Abraham stil manages to look him in the eyes.

"Suck my nuts." The last thing that Abe was able to say as the bat comes down upon him once more. Negan moves back a bit, laughing at Abraham's words.

"Did you hear that?"

"He said 'suck my nuts'" His words full of amusement, before striking down again and again. Each crack making a loud disgusting noise. He just went on and on until there was nothing left but mush of Abraham's head.

Negan looked at his bloody bat proudly. "Oh my goodness, look at this!" He swung his bat, causing blood to splatter everywhere, making Valerie feel even more sick. She couldn't believe Abe was gone.

"You guys, look at my dirty girl!" He spoke proudly, a big grin on his face.

He slowly walked over to Rosita. Pushing his bloody bat right in front of her face. Valerie watched the scene unfold from the corner of her eyes.

"Sweetheart, lay your eyes on this."

"Oh damn, were you- were you together?" He asked, but Valerie easily knew his sympathy was fake as hell.

"That sucks. But if you were you should know, there was a reason for all this. Red-" Negan's bat pointed to the now lifeless body of Abraham.

"And hell, he was- is and will ever be red."

"He just took one or six or seven for the team!" His voice getting louder as he spoke.

"So, take. a damn. look." The bat was back in front of Rosita's face she just kept on staring ahead of her, still clearly very upset. Valerie felt for her, she couldn't even imagine what it was like for her.

"Take a damn look!" He yelled at her.

Valerie's eyes widened as she saw Daryl getting on his feet quickly and swung his fist right at Negan's face.