Chap 27

*  Anubis POV *
    I couldn't believe that time had flown by so quickly, we were already three months into warped tour with only a two weeks left. I was starting to get big just like Juniper was when she was and I was only three months. It was a pain though, I still had to go to the bathroom constantly sometimes in the middle of the night, my feet would get sore after a while and end up swelling just a bit. The list went on.    
     I decided that today was going to be a chill day, I was just going to lay down all day until we had to perform but that went down the drain when CC and Eva, along with jake, had a screaming match up in the front of the bus which woke me and Ashley both.
     "Vhat the hell is going on?" I asked, my voice still deep vith sleep as I sat up and rubbed my eyes.
     "That's what I'm going to find out" Ashley said as he got up and threw the green blanket off of him and walked out to the front. The light from the hall blinded me and I winced before I threw my legs over the side of the bed as best as I could. My feet hit the cold wood floor as I pushed myself up and walked to the front of the bus. Ashley was now in between  everyone, holding back CC and Jake while Alex held Eva
      "CAN'T YOU SEE THAT SHE'S JUST MANIPULATING YOU. SHE'S A LIAR, SHE'S JUST USING YOU TO GET WHAT SHE WANTS" Eva screamed, her face red.
      "No one talks about my wife like that" Ashley growled as he continued to hold the guys
      "HOW COULD YOU EVEN SAY THAT, AFTER EVERYTHING SHE HAS DONE FOR YOU, SHE FORGAVE YOU AND MADE YOU FEEL LIKE FAMILY" Jake shouted
    "YOU'RE JUST  UNGRATEFUL, DELUSIONAL, SELFISH BRAT WHO ONLY THINKS OF HERSELF. I DON'T EVEN SEE WHAT ANDY SEES IN YOU" CC shouted, his eyes full of fire.
      "WHY YOU LITTLE PIECE OF SHIT-" Eva shouted as Alex pulled her out of the bus.
      "Vhat vas all the shouting about?" I asked as I put my hand on my stomach.
      "It was nothing" CC said as Ashley let them go "you should have just let me kick her puny fucking ass"
     "Trust me  as much as I wanted to, we cant let that happen" Ashley said as he walked over to me and hugged me from behind, his strong arms wrapping around my waist and his hands on my stomach.
     "I need to go cool off" jake said before storming out of the bus, slamming the door behind him, leaving CC, Ashley, and I in the bus alone.
      "I'm going back to sleep" CC grumbled before he stomped back to his bunk leaving Ashley and I alone
     "Vell that vas awkward. So, you vant to tattoo those names on me now to get it out of the vay or do you vant to do that later?" I asked curiously as I looked at Ashley
     "Of course. Let me go get the equipment, ill be right back baby girl" Ashley said. He kissed my cheek and let go of me to go get the equipment. I walked to my bunk and got ready, putting on a knitted crochet German flag top that covered only my front, German flag print leggings, black combat boots, and a German flag flower crown. I walked back to the front and grabbed a pop tart to eat before laying on the couch and scrolling through Instagram because I had nothing better to do. My mind had wandered back to what Eva had said about me, why had she said I was manipulating people? Why had she called me a liar? What did I do to her to make her call me those things? What had I lied to her about? We barely talked as it was seeing she usually just glared at me or rushed off when I came anywhere near her.
     I pushed the thoughts aside and continued to scroll. News of my pregnancy, and junipers, had blown up like crazy. It was typical fan stuff, saying that Ashley and I were going to be great parents and that they were happy for us and our kid would be super adorable. Then their was others saying that Ashley wasn't cut out to be a dad and that I deserved some one better or that Ashley didn't really love me and now had an obligation to stay with me, that out kid would come out ugly and have all my bad characteristics and attitude and vice versa.
    I shut off my phone and threw it on the couch. It was just over bearing sometimes. A couple days ago when we had visited Dr. May we had found out the genders of our babies and it took a while before we could even figure out a few names that we wanted while I planned out a tattoo design, and although someone else was perfectly capable of tattooing I wanted it to be Ashley because after all he was the dad. Suddenly Ashley came back in with the tattoo gun and ink.
    "I got lucky that mike brought his stuff today otherwise we would have been screwed" Ashley said. I smiled as I looked over at him before sitting up
     "It vould have just been postponed" I pointed out. Ashley looked up at me
     "This doesn't help your case at all" Ashley stated as he pulled out a stool and began to set up the inks and tattoo gun. I walked over and sat on the stool, crossing my legs as I did and looked down at Ashley.
      "This reminds me of vhen you did my first tattoos" I said, smiling back at the memory of us back in the living room, Alexandria barging in with Gerard and Frank.
      "Now that was a good day. Hopefully I don't have to force feed you like I did last time" Ashley joked as he looked at me, a gleam in his eye.
    "Vell, hopefully this doesn't take so long" I said back    
    "You freaking dork" Ashley said grinning as he rolled his eyes and turning the tattoo gun on "you remember what you want?"
     "How could I forget something as important as that?" I asked before telling him what I wanted. I bit my lip just a bit as Ashley walked around and the needle hit the skin on my right shoulder blade. The same burning sensation had began to grow and Ashley didn't even start coloring in yet.
     "Hey Anubis" juniper said as she walked in, shutting the door behind her. From what I could tell it was loud outside
     "Hey" I said
     "So I heard what happened with Eva and CC, and Jake" Juniper said as she sat on the couch.
    "All I know vas that their vas a screaming match and I vas called a liar"I said as I looked at her
    "She's starting to get on my nerves, especially when she called you a liar, out of all the people on the world she called you a liar its unbelievable. That isn't the same Eva I knew and once cared for" Juniper said. I sighed
     "Yup"
      "So what tattoo are you getting this time?" Juniper asked curiously.
     "Vell that's for later, its actually a surprise so I'm going to need Aries and Alex here to for that" I said.
     "Oh I love surprises" Juniper said happily. "Anyone know where CC went?"
     "He went back to sleep" Ashley answered.
     "Thanks Ashley" Juniper said before she pushed herself off of the leather couch and towards the back of the bus to CC's bunk.
    "So we aren't waiting until the babies are born to tell them their names?" Ashley asked.
     "One of us vould end up slipping up so its better to tell them sooner. Don't you think?" I asked.
    "True. I'd be the one to slip up too"
    "Maybe. But it vould be adorable"
     "Well I am pretty adorable" Ashley said. I laughed
     "Yes you are. You're very adorable" I stated. All the sudden I heard Juniper run back out
     "Anubis why didn't you tell me yu had a pet crow?" Juniper asked. I looked up to see Juniper looking at me with a happy yet confused expression
     "Vell I vasnt planning on telling anybody yet because of could probably get in trouble for having a animal on the bus soooo" I said
     "Whats her name?" Juniper asked.
     "Herrin der nacht" I said "but Herrin seems to Vork to. But you need to keep it down, I'm no trying to let everyone know I have a let crow"
     "Right. Sorry I'll just leave her alone until warped tour ends" juniper stated before heading back into the room. Then my phone rang and I groaned, it had been ringing like crazy everyone since your started and a few calls from my stalker, Daryl. It rang and rang seeing that I couldn't get up until they left a message
     "Hey Anubis its me" Luke said "I just vanted to say congratulations you're having kids, you're own family. I decided that I vas going to drop by in a couple of veeks since ve have break... there is someone I vant you to meet, I think you're going to like them-"   
     "Oh luke~come back to bed, I'm so lonelyyy~" a girl in the back ground purred
      "In a minute beautiful. I'll see you soon sis, ich leibe dich" luke said before hanging up
     "Looks like we're having guests when we get back" Ash said. I sighed
    "Yep. I love to have people over it this tour has taken so much out of me" I sighed
    "That's because you're pregnant and have been going back and forth when you should be relaxing. Don't worry about luke and his guest, which its obvious who it is, I'll take care of it while you promise to sit and relax, ok?" Ashley said. I thought about it for a second
     "But then I feel useless, I cant let you do all the vork. It doesn't sit right vith me, at least let me help you" I said
     "Nope, I'm going to do all the work while you sit and catch up with luke" Ashley stated as I felt him finish the outline "and no arguing about it either"
    "Fine" I grumbled. I felt the needle back on my skin as CC walked out of the back and grabbed the keys off the counter
    "I'll be right back, I'm heading to the store. You guys want anything?" CC asked as he looked at us. I shook my head
     "Get me a pack of beer" Ashley called out. CC shook his head, a smile on his face
     "I don't know how you let him drink. Alright, peace out" CC said before leaving
     "How are you not going to defend me?" Ashley gasped playfully. I laughed
     "How can I vhen you drink?" I asked, a smile on my face.
     "Hey A, you want to go see a band perform once you're done with your tattoo?" Juniper asked walking back out "they're really good and right up you're ally"
     "Sure, vhy not" I said.
     "Sweet" Juniper said as she sat back down on the couch "just curious, do you guys have baby names yet? I know you want to wait to tell us until they're born but i have a cool list to use"
     "Thanks juniper you messed up my flow I vas going to tell you all later but I guess I'll tell everyone else later" I said playfully, rolling my eyes "the names Ashley and I chose are Astrid Rose Purdy and Dean Micheal Purdy"
     "Awwww you're having a boy and a girl, that's sooooo cute. Those names are perfect" Juniper said as she squealed in excitement.
      "Ashley came up vith Astrid, its such a gorgeous name"
     "It is. And you cant go wrong with dean from supernatural so it works out great"
    "You wouldn't believe how long we debated on names" Ashley added.
    "Oh I bet, CC and I were the same way before we decided on Jared. I think all naming processes are difficult" Juniper added. As we talked time seemed to fly by and Ashley had finished up my tattoo, before taking a picture and showing me as he cleaned and bandaged the tattoo up.
     It was a medium sized heart shaped lock with silver gold curly embroidery. Through the lock was a thin red ribbon that seemed to float, and on that ribbon were two old fashioned Gothic key, the long base spelling out names on them: Astrid and Dean.
     I beamed and looked at Ashley, smiling uncontrollably
     "Outlaw, its absolutely beautiful. Thank you" I said getting up and hugging Ashley as best as I could. He smiled and wrapped his arm around my waist.
    "Not a problem beautiful" Ashley said back as he kissed me lovingly. I kissed back happily before juniper interrupted us by clearing her throat. I broke the kiss and looked her, cocking an eyebrow
     "Can I see? I feel left out" Juniper said. I just laughed and handed her the phone.
    "Why is it that everytime I go to kiss​ you juniper stops it. This is high school all over again" Ashley said.
    "Just vithout you know vho" I said. His face fell when he figured out who I was talking about
     "We don't talk about that ever" Ashley said suddenly, his face going serious
    "That's cute" Juniper said before handing me the phone me. I took it and set it on the counter. "Now lets go they're about to perform and we have to we them before hand so you can meet them"
     "I'm coming" I said before turning to Ashley "I'll be back, I vont be gone long hopefully and then ve can cuddle and vatch a movie"
      "Alright, I'll be here. I love you baby girl" he said.
     "Ich leibe dich. And thanks again for the tattoo" I said before kissing his cheek. Juniper grabbed my wrist and  pulled me out of the bus. The sun blinded me momentarily before juniper moved through the crowd. "Jesus juniper are you trying to kill me?"
     "Maybe" Juniper said before laughing. We walked all the way to the shark stage as people began to stand in front of the stage. Juniper lead me back stage to see a band getting ready to perform. What caught my eye was a tall semi muscular man with long shaggy brown hair and blue eyes, tattoos from his neck down. He looked a bit familiar, where had I seen him before?
     "Hey juniper, I was wondering if you were going to come back and watch" he said, a slight British accent that sounded vaguely familiar.
     "Of course and I brought my bestest friend in the universe" Juniper said
    "Well introduce me to your friend" he said before he looked at me, his eyes widening "Anubis, Anubis Armbruster? Is that really you?"
     "Oli?" I asked curiously before he smiled. I couldn't believe it, my middle and high school friend. "Oh my god oli I can't believe that I ran into you, how have you been? Its so great to see you" I said as he hugged me and laughed
    "I've been great. Man you haven't changed a bit, gray hair and all" oli said before he looked down "minus the tattoos and... baby stomach. You're pregnant?" He asked as he looked up. I nodded, beaming.
   "Pregnant vith twins and married, I'm no longer go by Armbruster" I said
    "When did you gat married? And to who?" He asked.
     "I got married back in August. Ashley Purdy is my husband"
      "I should have known he was talking about you. He's lucky to have a special and beautiful girl such as yourself" oli said
    "You know Ashley?" I asked curiously
    "Yea we're friends. He didn't tell you?"
     "No, he didn't tell me that"
     "Well its nice to see you" oli said smiling "and your German pride"
     "I'm so lost, how do you two know each other?" Juniper asked. I laughed
     "Anubis and I went to the same middle and high school together before I moved. We're European buddies, united in the bonds of we moved to America and had no idea what the hell we were doing, what we were supposed to do, and how to act. And that we both came from Europe" oli explained
     "That would make a lot more sense" Juniper said as she rubbed her face  
     "Obviously" I said laughing. All the sudden a stage guy ran over to Oli and tapped his shoulder
     "Its time" he said. Oli nodded and took the mic from him before he ran off
     "You're staying right?" Oli asked hopefully. I grinned and nodded
     "Of course ve are, ve still have so much to catch up on" I said.
     "Sweet, be back in a bit" Oli said before he ran out on stage to the screaming fans in front of him. Juniper and I found a couple of crates before we sat down and started talking, listening to the music which I actually enjoyed, Oli was good.
      "Hey look at that" Juniper said as she nudged me. I looked over to see Eva laughing and blushing, draping herself on another guy 
     "Vhat the hell does she think she's doing?" I asked and instantly I thought about Andy "vhat vould Andy think about this?"
     "I highly doubt that Andy knows" juniper said "I knew something was up"
     "You think that Eva is cheating on Andy?" I asked as I looked back at juniper. She shrugged
    "Knowing Eva its highly possible. Like I said I felt something off with eva, first going after you, all the late night calls, the texts and nervousness when someone asked what she was doing. It was obvious she was hiding something" juniper explained before looking back at me "don't tell Andy yet, I still need to figure out what's going on with Eva and I don't want to rush and her get away with everything"
     "Of course" I said although I got a really uneasy feeling in my gut. All the sudden Ronnie walked up and following behind him was a medium height girl with caramel skin. She had bark brown eyes and slightly poofy brown hair in a bun. She had a slight Hispanic look to her and she wore glasses and stripper clothes. She wasn't horribly ugly, but she wasn't extremely pretty as in the fake type of pretty. She was actually cute.
     "Hey Ronnie what's up? And who's your guest?" Juniper asked as Ronnie and the girl sat down 
     "Oh this is my Girlfriend Jackie" Ronnie said. Jackie waved.
     "Vell its nice to meet you" I said as I shook her hand and we all began to get to know jackie

Hey guys what's people so I have a new character played by my friend
   ilovereading2846     Who is jackie. Sorry if it didn't come out exactly how I was expecting. Don't forget I can add other characters if you want to be apart of the story byeeee