Chap 14

Until I have a solid idea for this 2 part honeymoon chapter this one is going to be SEXUAL, don't read it if you don't like it, so fuck it I know I hate doing this myself sometimes and its to early but the second Anubis POV should be fine plus the next chapter. Sorry for the delay a lot of shit happened and its just enfuriating dnjekdkskskkskdk, can someone please just Kill me???
  We reached the island in a couple of hours. For being a neighboring island it was actually pretty far, thank god we had a lot of gas. Ashley slowed down as we approached the large island.
    A small board walk connected to a huge cabana that sat on top of the beautiful blue water. The cabana had tall light brown walls and the same open door spaces like the ones at Isla iguana and had gray straw roofs. Out on the back was a large open patio that hovered above the water and next to it was a built in wood, infinity like, hot tub. this looked like the king of all cabanas out there. I helped Ashley tie off the boat before he killed the engine. Grabbing my bags, and Ashley following behind me, I stepped over the side of the boat and on to the wobbly deck before stepping off the soft white sand.
     "Damn" Ashley said whistling lowly "this place is just... wow"
    "That's exactly vhat I vas thinking. Dad said he built it himself, he really has skill" I said
    "He should have been a architect" Ashley said. We walked through, what was supposed to be, the front door before my mouth dropped in awe. The lamp like lights hung from the ceiling making the room appear bright. Off to the corner was a large creme colored sofa and in front of it was a large circular glass and mahogany coffee table that say in a white fur rug. The walls were a light glossy brown color and all the rooms. I glanced over to see a huge kitchen with stainless steel updated appliances and a huge granite island and counter top. How did dad get all this to work out here?
    I sat my bags down and walked over to the coffee seeing a note laying on it
    Hey sweetie. I hope you like the cabana and island because its yours now. I beg your wondering how I got all the power to work over there but that's a secret for another time. I made sure you guys had everything you need for your stay and I already stocked the fridge and pantry so no need to worry about anything at all. I hope you guys enjoy your honeymoon and I'll see you guys soon I hope. Love, dad
    I absent mindedly wandered off, so caught up in the scenery, that  eventually I  found myself in front of a large bedroom. A huge king sized bed, that laid low to the ground, sat at the center of the room back against the wall under a open window covered in gray silk and fur blankets. Dark brown wood night stands sat on both sides of the bed against the wall and a large dresser across from it.
    A large desk sat in the corner next to it, the large wood red cushioned chair sat pulled out, closer to the bed. From what I could tell the bathroom had  large Jacuzzi tub and porcelain sinks with a glass medicine cabinet above it.
    "Look at you already finding the bed room" Ashley said from behind me teasingly. I turned around to see him yet again leaning on the door frame before he walked over to me slowly, arms crossed. I just smiled
    "And your point being?" I asked giving him my smirk "or do you even have one?"
     "Maybe I do, maybe I don't you'll just have to find out for yourself won't you. But I don't think that will happen" he said.
    "Oh it vont, vont it?" I asked as I grabbed out and grabbed his shirt, pulling him closer to me before turning him around and shoving him into the chair. He looked at me stunned before I straddled him, my hands in his chest "vhy don't you sit down and find out"
      Running my hands across his chest I unbuttoned his shirt, taking off his shirt as I began kissing along his jaw line and down his neck, occasionally biting down lightly as his breath started to pick up some. Once I reached near his collar bone and bottom part of his neck I heard his grip on the arms of the chair tighten
     "Mmmmmm" Ashley hummed in response and I grinned before I began to suck and bite down on it like he had done with me on multiple occasions "baby girl"
     I only hummed in response as I continued my revenge as I grinded my hips against his. He grabbed my hips. I ran my hands down his chest slowly, tracing light patterns before running my fingers across his waistband. He shivered underneath me as I did so, my fingers only skimming his skin. Slowly I kissed my way down his chest my fingers undoing his dress pants and pulling them off before throwing on the ground. I did the same with his boxers before I pulled off my dress
    "What, no special treatment?" Ashley asked, referring to his blow job. I only laughed
    "Nope, not now"
     "So you're top this time, I like it~" her purred as he eyed my breasts.
    "But you love it"
     "Oh I love it when you take control"
    "I bet you do" I said before I straddled him again, lining myself up with him before sitting myself down in him, letting his huge length fill me up.
    I moaned as I did, my arms going around Ashley's neck as they always did as his hands went back to his hips. Slowly I began to move, bouncing up and down In a steady rythm (?) Before picking up my pace and slamming myself down on him.
     "Daddy ~" I moaned loudly as I continued my pace. Ashley only looked up at me as his hands slid up my body as he grabbed my breasts and pinching my nipples
    "I cant let my baby girl have all the fun now can I?" Ashley said, breathing out before he bucked his hips up hitting my get spot perfectly. I cried out in bliss, my hair gripping his hair tightly
     "Fuckkkkkkk" I cried "please do that again daddyy"
    "Only for you baby girl" Ashley moaned before he bucked his hips up again as that same wave of pleasure raced through me.
*Ashley POV *
     I watched as Anubis threw her head back, eyes closed, as she rode me. I bit my lip as I pinched her nipples harder biting my lip as best I could. She picked up her pace even more, her sweet moans filling the room with mine. Not long after I had felt her walls clench around my before she came, causing me to do the same.
     I growled as my eyes roamed her body before I picked her up and tossed her onto the bed. Anubis looked at me, her eyes filled with shock at the sudden movement
     "Vha-" 
    "No talking" I growled as shoved three fingers inside of her. Anubis arched her back, gasping loudly as I did. 
     I smirked as I curled my fingers, watching her wither and squirm underneath me. She grabbed the blankets underneath her
     "D-daddy-y-y" she moaned. That sent a shiver down my spine and I felt myself starting to get hard
    "Do that again, moan daddy's name. I love how it sounds" I said sweetly, trying to milk another moan from her as I stretched my fingers slowly pumping in and out.
     "Daddy please~" she moaned again as she looked at me "don't sto~op"
     "You don't want daddy to stop?" I asked teasingly. I knew just how close she was "you don't want daddy to stop playing with his baby girl?"
     Anubis shook her head, trying to speak but unable to.
     "I cant hear you baby girl" I said. She tries to speak again but couldn't and I stop, pulling out my fingers just as she was about to cum. She whimpers and looks at me. I rubbed her legs slowly as I roughly licked her clit, occasionally nipping here and there. I watched as she whined and gasped in pleasure before I slipping my tongue inside of her wet crotch.
     "Aahhh~"
      I took my fingers and spreads her folds apart before removing my tongue
     "So this is what it looks like inside my baby girl" I whispered against her sopping wet core before gently blowing in. Instantly her hands flew to my hair, gripping tightly, as she bucked her hips up
    "fuCK ~ASHLEY" She screamed loudly "FUCKKKK"
    i stopped what I was doing and looked over her. Her eyes widened realizing what she had said. I grabbed her hair and pulled her up
     "What did you just say?" I asked lowly.
    "I'm sorr-"
    "I think its time for your punishment" I growled. "I want you on your knees holding onto that windowsill"
     I climbed off of her and watched as she scrambled up, placing her hands in the window sill. I walked over to my discarded pants and slid the belt off before walking back over towards her
     "You've been a bad girl" I said lowly before I hit her ass with the belt. She cried out, a moan mixed in, as she closed her eyes tightly " ten should be sufficient. come on count for daddy like a good girl"
     "Ahhh... one" she said as I smacked her again, "two-o" another smack "three"
     "That's a good girl" I said sweetly before I had finished. Once I did I threw the belt on the ground as I rubbed her now red ass "now tell me, what's my name? Or is their still that little spark of defiance still there?" I asked
    "Daddy... I'm sorry I didn't mean too" Anubis said looking at me with puppy dog eyes
     "Its ok" I said before I climbed behind her and grabbing her hips and lining myself up with her before thrusting into her hard, a smirk on my face "its more then ok actually... how about we have another accident"    
    "FUCK DADDY" She cried out. I smirked as I gripped her hips tightly and thruster harder
     "What, no slip up this time?". I asked as I continued, pounding into her mercilessly. She moaned and cried and pleaded as I went faster. The bed shook and you could hear the smacking of our hips echo off the walls  
     "THATS IT BABY GIRL, SCREAM MY NAME" I cried out as I felt a knot begin to form in the pit of my stomach.
    "OH GOD DADDY" She cried out "DON'T STOP~IM BEGGING YOU"
    "Oh I like it when you beg" I moaned out. I slowly slid my hands up her body, showing the bruises on her hips. I roughly squeezed her breasts before grabbing her hands and making her let go of the window sill and sitting down before I thrusted up
     "OH YES D-DO THAT AGA-AIN-N" Anubis cried out as my hands slid down back to her breasts and gripping them tightly. I smirked as I kissed the nape of her neck and up to her jaw, thrusting up only harder. I turned her head and kissed her as she moaned into the kiss before she came.      
      I bucked my hips up a few more times before Cumming myself, screaming into the kiss. I pulled out of her before flipping us over, me laying on the bed. I sat up leaning against the wall as I grabbed Anubis's hair and lead her down to my rock hard cock. She looked up at me
     "Suck" I said. And she did, she slowly licked around my head which had caused me to gasp and my heart rate to pick up, before she took me all into her mouth. My grip on her hair tightened and my breathing increased as I watched her suck her cheeks in and began bobbing her head. "God damn... that feels so-o f-f-fucking good-d"
      Anubis hummed as her tongue brushed over a extremely sensitive area as she Deep throated me. That was impressive. I bucked my hips up as she did it again and I moaned loudly
     "Fuck..." I said. I felt as she lightly bit down which had sent me over the edge. I came again as I tried to catch my breath. I looked at Anubis, who looked at me innocently as she pulled me out of her and swallowed "god damn that was so fucking hot. Now do me a favor and finish riding daddy sexy"
    I pulled her on top of me. I watched as she lined herself up with me, shivering just a bit as she placed her hands on my v line before she started bouncing, occasionally rolling her hips.
    I watched as her breasts bounced before I sat up more and took one if her breasts in her mouth, biting and sucking on it as she moaned like crazy sending my heart into flips.
*Anubis POV*
      I woke up yawing, before I felt a throb between my legs my hands bound together and Ashley sleeping on top of me, his head on my chest. It was really cute.
     Seeing I was going to be hand cuffed for a while I looked around the room, seeing it was a complete mess. Memories of last night had flooded back into my mind and I blushed a deep red. Seeing their really wasn't anything to do and  I was still cuffed, I decided to softly run my fingers through Ashley's soft hair as I laud trapped under Ashley.
      The birds were chirping softly and morning light peeked through the curtains from the gentle breeze that blew through  moving the silk curtains. This was peaceful. It wasn't often that Ashley and I had gone to places. And despite all the touring we did and the recording, Ashley and I did travel a lot but we had never really been in a Caribbean island.
     I braids Ashley's hair into tiny strands. I was going to do one big braid but that would have woken him up. After a hour or so Ashley began to wake up before he yawned. He looked at me, his eyes heavy with sleep
     "Morning Mrs. Purdy" he said smiling "how did you sleep?"
    "Vell besides vhat happened last night and considering I'm still hand cuffed, I'd say pretty good" I answered as I showed him my wrists
    "Oh shit I guess I forgot to take those off" Ashley answered.
    "Sureeeee. Can you please get them off me now?" I asked.
   "I don't know...." Ashley said jokingly as I glared at him
     "I vould like to use my hands today, you know to make breakfast and get ready" I said. He laughed
     "I'm kidding baby of course Ill  take them off, I'm not that mean. But you have to stay and cuddle with me" Ashley said. He got up some and grabbed the key off the night stand and I mentally
face palmed. Ashley unlocked the cuffs and took them off. I sighed in relief as he set them back on the night stand before laying back down on me, his head on my chest.
     "Vhat do you vant to do today?" I asked as I looked into his sparkling eyes.
     "I don't know I mean I like this, just relaxing and hanging out" Ashley said
    "You know I can't really hold a conversation that vell" I said. I did, no matter who I was with or where I was I had a hard time trying to hold  a conversation.
     "True. But we can always make a fort and paint my nails as we tell each other scary ass stories" Ashley said as his fingers slowly ran up and down my side slowly. That actually wasn't a bad idea.
    "Alright. But breakfast first, I'm starving" I said. I rolled Ashley off of me before I got up and walked over to our suitcases
     "Noooooo don't go yetttttttttt" Ashley whined as I pulled on a pair of Ashley's boxers and one of Ashley's shirts 
      "Yesssssss" I said back as I looked back at Ashley. He had propped himself up on his elbows as he looked at me
    "Wearing my close I see" he said, a smirk on his face
    "Your clothes are comfortable ok. Besides I'm allowed to do that now so hahaha" I say 
     "Well I can't wear your clothes so I may just run around naked" he said
    "No you vont"
    "How do you know I won't?"
    "One you could get a disease or something from one of the plants or animals here and the doctors can't help you because this is a unknown island vith god knows vhat. And two vhat if some random guy or family on a boat ride passed here and saw you running around naked? You vould give them all a heart attack"
     "Point taken" Ashley said
     "Now if you vill excuse me I am going to go eat" I said before I turned on my heel and walked into the kitchen. I began to absent mindedly scan through the pantry before I did what I always did. Sit on the counter and think of what I want to eat for ten minutes "Hey Ash how do you feel about pancakes?" I asked, shouting across the house.
     "That's fine" I heard Ashley say before he walked out in sweat pants. I got up and walked over to the cabinets and pulled out a bowl as Ashley grabbed the flour and cinnamon out of the pantry
     "You and cinnamon" I said as u went and grabbed the eggs. Ashley looked at me
    "What? Cinnamon is good ok. I don't see how you don't like it" Ashley said as he kissed my cheek.
    "You know vhy"
   "Well that was on your part, you decided to eat cinnamon"
    "Ashley I vas six I didn't know any better. And it vas for ten bucks I vasnt turning that down" I defended
    "Hey I still love you though" he said before he kissed me softly before slapping my ass with a spatula
    "Hey watch it" I said as I glared at him. He just threw the spatula on the counter and ran. I laughed before of turned to the task in front of me. Making breakfast.

the place they're staying at